After a Kroger, visit be sure to provide feedback at www.krogerfeedback.com and you might just win $5,000 worth of gift cards in the process.
You must take the survey within 7 days of your Kroger visit and you are not allowed to enter the sweepstakes if you live in the state of Florida, New York or Rhode Island.
Related: PAL CARES CUSTOMER SURVEY
A purchase is not required and a purchase will not improve your odds of winning the Kroger gift cards!
On top of the $5,000 worth of Kroger gift cards, contestants could also win one of 100 first place prizes consisting of a $100 Kroger gift card.
No matter how you slice the pie these gift cards can really add up to a lot of groceries!
Kroger Feedback 50 Fuel Points Survey Recap
- Kroger customers can speak their mind through an online survey and be rewarded at the same time
- Lucky customers can expect the KrogerFeedback Survey to take about 5 minutes to complete
- Customers will receive 50 fuel points and a sweepstakes entry where they could win Kroger gift cards
- All feedback will be used to increase customer service and sales at the Kroger location in question
A purchase is not required in order to enter.
Enter the KrogerFeedback survey sweepstakes for a shot at winning $5,000 worth of gift cards to Kroger.
KrogerFeedback Entry Instructions?
Contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the U.S.
Customers who have a receipt can visit www.krogerfeedback.com to take the survey and enter the sweepstakes.
Hence, follow the on-screen instructions to provide feedback.
Also, all survey questions MUST be answered in order to gain entry.
In order to enter the KrogerFeedback 50 Fuel Points sweepstakes without making a purchase (i.e. Kroger Feedback Without Receipt Method) and taking the survey, please enter by mail.
To enter by mail without purchase, simply write to:
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488.
Please include proper postage and a 3 x 5 index card with the following information:
- Contestants name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
www.KrogerFeedback.com Bonus Fuel Points Talking Points
- Customers will also receive 50 Fuel Points
- The lucky 5K winners must report winnings to the IRS
- KrogerFeedback.com 50 Fuel Points Survey is an ongoing promotion that occurs monthly
- A purchase is not required, and a purchase will not increase the odds of winning the gift card
- The prize draw will take place around the 10th of each month for the previous month (this date is not set in stone and could be off by a few days)
Kroger Survey Customer Reviews
“YES YES and YES… Just take the survey and thank BIG MIKE later” – Big Mike Austin, TX
“We love shopping at Kroger and its an added bonus that you can win cash in return for feedback related to your visit… a true win-win” Rick P – Miami FL
Popular: MyBoost Now
“Must take survey due to the high reward… not all promotional surveys offer such a high dollar prize… bravo Kroger” – Tim S. Dallas, TX
“Not only the best survey in the industry BUT the high dollar prize is super cool and I love the low prices” Amy S – Chicago IL
Who can enter the Kroger Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
Anyone who was born and raised in the good old United States of American and who is 18 years of age or older.
Please note would be contestants living in the states of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island is NOT allowed to enter.
Employees of the Kroger Co., Promotion Mechanics Inc., and their immediate family members are also banned from entering (insert sad face).
Let’s take a deep dive into the KrogerFeedback.com 50 Fuel Points Survey
- Check out RECENT Kroger Feedback Winners
- There is not a limit to the number of times the contestant can enter via U.S. Mail but only one entry is allowed per envelope
- The prize draw will take place on or around the 10th of each month for the previous month
- The odds of winning this nifty Kroger Gift Card will depend on how many people enter
- Besides the grand prize, there will also be 100 first place prizes given away
- The www.krogerfeedback.com monthly sweepstakes was created to improve the customer service at the Kroger location in question
- All feedback will be kept confidential
- The first-place prize will be awarded in the form of a $100 Kroger gift card
- A true must enter giveaway due to the large value of the Kroger gift card (that should literally provide the winner with grocery for a year!)
Also, take note the sponsor of the Kroger Feedback 50 Fuel Points promotion is listed as The Kroger CO. who are headquartered at 1014 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202.
You would be crazy not to take this survey for the 50 fuel points at minimum.
Hence, any questions not associated with the survey in regards to the Kroger visit can be directed to the Kroger Corporate Office at (513) 762-4000.
Kroger Customer Feedback Notes
- A must for Kroger customers as it allows them to earn one fuel point for every $1 spent
- Members will also earn 2x fuel points on Gift Cards, No-Contract Wireless Phones, and Airtime Cards purchases
- Points can be redeemed for 10¢, 20¢, 30¢ OFF per gallon PLUS the can also be redeemed at participating Shell stations
- The Kroger Fuel Points program is not available in the state of Missouri or Louisiana
Further KrogerFeedback Tips!
Those who would like to check out a list of winners associated with the Kroger Feedback sweepstakes promotion can write to:
Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes Winners List, PMI Station, PO Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488. Please include proper postage and a return address.
Alternative Sweepstakes (cash is king!)
- WalgreensListens ($3,000 cash prize)
- Taco Bell Tell The Bell ($500 cash prize)
- Any of the PCH Sweepstakes (prizes can range from a gift card to a million bucks!)
- Dollar General Gift Card Survey (win a $100 DG gift card)
Yes! Here are a few hot spots to find Kroger coupons! Let’s take a look, bros;
- Kroger Digital Coupons: The official Kroger coupon page
- Download the Kroger App on Google Play and earn some life-changing coupons
- The KrogerKrazy blog actually provides some pretty good coupons
KrogerFeedback Fuel Points Program Highlights
To sign up please visit www.kroger.com/d/fuel-points-program.
- Fuel Program Members when earning 1 fuel point for every $1 spent
- Plus members earn 2X fuel points on Gift Cards
- Members can redeem points at any Kroger Fuel Centers in the United States
Furthermore, any questions in regards to the KrogerFeedback promotion can be directed to 1-800-576-4377 between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday or Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Even more Kroger email options? Send Kroger a message by clicking here
Kroger reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason.
Likewise, contestants who were lucky enough to win a gift card can check the balance by calling toll free 1-800-576-4377.
Kroger Digital Coupons?
If you spend a fair amount of money at Kroger you will want to check the Kroger Digital Coupon page daily.
You can search Kroger coupons by brand, food category, or when the coupon when added (i.e. in the last 7 days).
Kroger My Prescriptions provides you with these convenient services that make it easier to care for yourself and your family via medical care.
Please note making a purchase at the Kroger pharmacy does not make you eligible for the Kroger Feedback Survey.
Finally, the KrogerFeedback Sources
- www.krogerfeedback.com 50 bonus fuel points