American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card
- Apply for the prestigious AMEX Gold credit card with the 14 character RSVP code
- Amex.us/PRGRSVP is operated by the American Express Company
- Any questions in regards to the online application (or the American Express Premier Rewards Gold credit card) can dial 1-800-528-4800
- If the AMEX Gold credit cards is to rich for your blood check out Capital One Credit Card Offers
In order to start the AMEX Premier Gold online credit card application the applicant will need the 14 character RSVP code from the promotional mailing (those who do not have this code can still apply but the likelihood of approval may not be as high as they have not been pre-screened). After entering the RSVP code simply provide the zip code and the applicant should have a decision in as little as 30 seconds.
Apply at Amex.us/PRGRSVP.
Amex.us/PRGRSVP Card Highlights and Notes
- The 14 character RSVP code will consist of one letter and thirteen numbers
- Applicants who would rather apply over the phone can dial American Express at 1-866-480-2442
- The AMEX Gold credit cards are considered some of the best high-end reward cards in the credit card industry
American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card Benefits?
- 3X POINTS for flights booked directly with airlines (i.e. Delta, American Airlines)
- 2X POINTS at U.S. gas stations and U.S. supermarkets
- 2X POINTS at U.S. restaurants (i.e. Red Lobster, Pizza Hut)
Please note “Membership Rewards-enrolled Card Members get at least 1 Membership Rewards point for every eligible dollar spent on their Membership Rewards program-enrolled American Express Card. Those same Card Members will also get at least 1 additional point for each dollar of eligible travel purchases made on amextravel.com on their Membership Rewards program-enrolled American Express Card. Eligible travel purchases include all travel purchases made with your Membership Rewards program-enrolled American Express Card on amextravel.com, including air, prepaid hotels, vacation packages (flight + hotel packages) or cruise reservations, minus returns and other credits.” – View the full Card Member Agreement.
Cards similar to the AMEX Premier Gold Reward Card include the Chase Sapphire, AMEX Blue Cash Everyday, and the Platinum Delta SkyMiles Amex.