Barclaycard Cards $150/15,000 Points For Booking A Carnival Cruise
- Barclaycard is emailing out a pretty nice promotional offer of a $150 statement credit or 15,000 points when booking a Carnival cruise between 2/16/18 and 3/15/18
- This appears to be a targeted offer received via email with no direct link
- Must be a Barclay credit card holder
- Designed for consumers with good credit (if you have fair credit please read “Credit Card for Fair Credit“)
- Customers who want a good credit card should check out the Capital One Savor Card
Barclaycard customers who use a AAdvantage Aviator Red, Aviator Silver, and Arrival+ may receive this targeted offer via email. Please note the cruise must be booked between February 16, 2018 and March 15, 2018 in order to qualify for this promotion.
The email containing this promotional offer will be entitled “Special offer: Earn a $150 statement credit when you book a Carnival cruise”.
The bonus will be applied to the customer card account within 6 to 8 weeks once the promotion has ended.