Tips to avoid sweepstakes scams:
- Never send money to enter a sweepstakes.
- Never provide driver’s license, SSN, or passport number. Legit contests will request only your name, address, email address or possibly phone number.
- Avoid guaranteed to win something sweepstakes.
- If it is a Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes make sure the sender really is from Publishers Clearing House… double check the email address, telephone numbers, and names to see if they look legitimate and match PCH.
- Never provide a credit card number or a bank account number when entering a sweepstakes
Stay safe out there and lets win some $$$