Win a life-changing $2,000 in the Bud Light Run for the End Zone Sweep! The promotion will run from Aug. 15, 2018, to Feb. 3, 2019.
In order to enter, you must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MT, NH, ND, NJ,
NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA or WY.
How to enter?
In order to enter the $2,000 Bud Light Run for the End Zone Sweepstakes, please visit endzonesweep.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
EndZoneSweep.com Promotional Notes
- Winners will be contacted by email, phone, or text message
- A purchase is not required in order to enter the promotion
- Potential winners will be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within five days of prize acceptance
There will be a total of 4 grand prizes associated with EndZoneSweep.com!
- First Quarter Prize will be a $2,000 pre-loaded debit card that can be used to purchase groceries for a year
- Second Quarter Prize will be a trip for the winner and one guest to Orlando, Florida, (the winner must be able to travel to Orlando between Jan. 26, 2019 – Jan. 28, 2019)
- Third Quarter Prize will be a $2,000 pre-loaded debit card that can be used to purchase groceries for a year
- Fourth Quarter Prize will be a trip for the winner and one guest to Nashville, Tennessee (the winner must be able to travel to Nashvegas between April 25, 2019 – April 27, 2019)
Each quarter will give away 12 grand prizes. The End Zone Sweep trip grand prizes winners will also receive a round trip airfare, a $100 pre-paid debit card, and double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two consecutive nights
Not 21 years of age? Check out this sweepstakes that only require you to be 18 years of age or older: