Celsius Class Action Settlement
- A class action lawsuit has been filed against Celsius Holdings, Inc. (“Defendant”), alleging Defendant labels its products misleadingly, including by describing them as containing “No Preservatives” despite containing citric acid.
- Celsius Holdings, Inc. denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle to avoid a long, costly trial.
- Class members should visit claims.celsiusclassactionsettlement.com before 2/13/2023 to file a claim online.
- You may also object to any part of this Settlement. Objections must be mailed to the Class Administrator and postmarked no later than February 13, 2023. Please see FAQ 14 for detailed instructions on how to object.
A settlement fairness hearing will occur on or around 3/31/2023 to determine if the settlement amount was reasonable. Class members do NOT have to attend the hearing to receive a slice of the settlement pie.
Trending: PCH Sweepstakes Entry
Who should file a claim?
If You Purchased A Celsius Beverage or Powdered Drink Between January 1, 2015, And November 23, 2022, Then You Could Be Entitled To Money From A Class Action Settlement
What will Celsius Class Members have to provide?
In order to file a claim, class members must provide their name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
A settlement fund of $7,800,000 has been proposed and is pending approval via the fairness hearing.
- Class Members who previously purchased a can of Product during the Class Period may submit a Claim to receive One Dollar ($1.00) for each can of Product.
- Class Members who previously purchased Celsius On-The-Go and Flo Fusion powdered drinks, which are typically sold in packages of 14, may submit a Claim to receive $5.00 per package of 14.
- Class Members who submit approved Claims with receipts will be capped at a Cash Award of Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00) per household.
- Class Members who previously purchased a product but cannot produce a receipt may submit a Claim to receive up to Twenty Dollars ($20.00) per household.
Any questions about the settlement can be directed to the Clarkson Law Firm, P.C., at 22525 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CA 90265. Ryan J. Clarkson, Bahar Sodaify, and Zachary T. Chrzan head the firm.
The above lawyers will not charge class members, but they will receive up to $845,000 from the settlement fund for their efforts. You can hire your lawyer at your own expense, but we do not recommend this course of action when thew court is provided one free of cost.