Chipotle Feedback Survey Sweepstakes
- Enter to win a year supply of Chipotle Burritos!
- ChipotleFeedback.com is sponsored by CMG Strategy Co., LLC while the free burritos for a tear prize drawing will be administered by Vibes Media, LLC
- A purchase is not required in order to enter
The Chipotle “Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes” is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of CMG Strategy Co., LLC, Vibes Media, LLC, and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
Contestants can enter with or without purchase. To enter with purchase simply stop by a Chipotle location, make a purchase, and save the 20 digit survey code which can be found on the receipt.
Those who would like to enter the FREE BURRITOS FOR A YEAR survey promotion without making a costly purchase can write to: Chipotle Feedback Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry, ATTN: Lauren Murawski, Vibes Media, LLC 300 W. Adams, 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606… please include the contestants first and last name, zip code, email address and answer to one of the questions listed below on a 3 x 5 index card:
ChipotleFeedback.com Survey Questions:
- How satisfied were you with your previous experience at Chipotle? Please rate on a scale of 1-5 where 1 is “Not at all Satisfied” and 5 is “Highly Satisfied”
- If you have never eaten at a Chipotle restaurant, please write down the name of the sweepstakes that you are entering.
www.ChipotleFeedback.com Promotional Notes
- A must enter survey sweepstakes for those who love burritos!
- Non winner entires will not roll over to the next sweepstakes period
- Similar survey food promotions includes SubwayListens and WalgreensListens.com
- The year with of free burritos will be awarded in the form of $520 Burrito Bucks
- The “Burrito Bucks” can only be used at Chipotle resturants
Please note contestants who enter the Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes and are considered a minor in their state of residence must have his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter and win.