The CinemarkSurvey.com Sweepstakes is giving away movie tickets for a year just to take a short survey!
CinemarkSurvey.com Sweepstakes Instructions
- Wake up and decide to see a movie
- Call in sick to work
- Find a Cinemark location near you
- If you do not live next to one… move!
- After seeing the moving head home and rev up the old laptop
- Navigate to www.cinemarksurvey.com
- Answer all the survey questions
Hence, you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win free movie tickets for an entire year!
Furthermore, you can sleep easy knowing you provide valuable feedback to Cinemark.
CinemarkSurvey.com Free Movies for a Year Sweepstakes Notes
- A purchase is not required
- This is a must enter sweepstakes for moviegoers
- A purchase will not increase the odds of winning the year of free movie tickets
- You may enter one (1) time per Monthly Entry Period, regardless of method of entry
- Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address
- Lucky winners may be asked to show proof that they are the account holder
- 15 grand prizes (i.e. movie tickets for a year) will be awarded per year
- The winner will receive 52 movie passes each valued at $10
Hence, Editor’s Recommendation
- WalgreensListens – This is the largest cash survey sweepstakes. We actually recommend this sweepstake over PCH because the odds of winning are much better.
- PCH Sweepstakes Entry – The Publishers Clearing House is known for their large cash giveaways. These are a must enter sweepstakes that never require a purchase.
- TellHappyStar – Get a free drink for taking this survey.
Furthermore, all of the above sweepstakes do not require a purchase in order to enter and a purchase will not increase the odds of winning the prize.
Also, to enter the CinemarkSurvey.com Free Movies for a Year Sweepstakes without making a purchase please write to:
“Free Movies for a Year Sweepstakes,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5006, Department 833244, Kalamazoo, MI 49003.
Please include your name, valid home address, day and evening phone numbers, valid email address, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage.