Papa Murphy’s TCPA Settlement
- Claim $10 or a $10 voucher in the class action lawsuit entitled John Lennartson, et al. v. Papa Murphy’s Holdings Inc., et al.,
- PapaMurphysTCPASettlement.com is administered by CPT Group
- All claim forms must be in by 8/14/2018
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 9/28/2018
The Papa Murphy’s TCPA Settlement includes anyone in the United States who received an advertising text message from Papa Murphy’s between Oct. 16, 2013 and June 15, 2015. Papa Murphy’s denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind-blowing 22.6 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
How to Claim $10 (or a $10 Voucher)
In order to file a claim please visit www.papamurphystcpasettlement.com/LoginClaim and provide the class member id number plus the class member pass code.
PapaMurphysTCPASettlement.com Contact Points
- Toll free: 888-563-1256
- Email: PapaMurphysTCPASettlement@cptgroup.com
- Mail: Lennartson, et al. v. Papa Murphy’s Holdings Inc., et al. c/o CPT Group 50 Corporate Park Irvine, CA 92606 (this address can also be used for those who are looking to mail in the claim form)
Papa Murphy’s TCPA Settlement Notes
- The case is entitled John Lennartson, et al. v. Papa Murphy’s Holdings Inc., et al.,
- The lawsuit is listed as case number 3:15-cv-05307-RBL
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington at Tacoma
- Class members must provide the phone number in which the TCPA violation took place
- Class Members who want to object to the terms of the Papa Murphy’s TCPA class action settlement or want to opt out of it, must do so no later than Aug. 14, 2018
- TCPA stands for Telephone Consumer Protection Act
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Mark A. Griffin, Karin B. Swope, June P. Hoidal, and Behdad C. Sadeghi. Papa Murphy’s has hired Anthony Todaro and Jeff DeGroot.