Pivotal Payments Telemarketing Calls Settlement
- A mind-blowing 9 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Abante Rooter and Plumbing Inc., et al. v. Pivotal Payments Inc. d/b/a Capital Processing Network and CPN
- PivotalTCPA.com is administered by Epiq (Claims Administrator)
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
The Pivotal TCPA Class Action Lawsuit claims telephone calls that were made on behalf of Pivotal Payments Inc. d/b/a Capital Processing Network and CPN to promote credit card processing services or other products violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. Pivotal Payments Inc. d/b/a Capital Processing Network deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 9 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further trial.
In order to file a claim in the Pivotal Payments Telemarketing Calls Lawsuit simply visit pivotaltcpa.com/login and provide the Class Member ID or the Affected Phone Number.
Pivotal TCPA Settlement Notes
- Claim forms MUST be in by 6/29/18
- Experts close the case predict class members will receive a settlement payment between $20 to $60 (not to shabby for having to deal with a few bothersome phone calls)
- The lawsuit is filed under case number 3:16-cv-05486-JCS
- All objections and opt outs in regards to the 9 million dollar settlement must be in by June 29, 2018.
Who is a class member?
If you received a telemarketing call to your cell phone on behalf of Pivotal Payments from Gordon Rose and/or EPLJ between April 15, 2016, up to and including September 2, 2016, then you may be a Class Member eligible for payment. To receive payment from this Settlement, you must submit a Claim Form via this website or by mail. – pivotaltcpa.com
Any questions in regards to the lawsuit can be directed to 1-888-396-9692 or for those class members who would like to reach out via US Mail: Pivotal Payments Settlement, Epiq, Claims Administrator, P.O. Box 3207, Portland, OR 97208-3207.