Staples Listens Canada Survey Sweepstakes!
Get in where you fit in and take the Staples Listens CA survey sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card.
The $1,000 gift card can be used at any Staples location in Canda.
StaplesListens.ca Entry Options?
Make a purchase at Staples and then visit cp.stapleslistens.ca to start the survey. The Staples receipt also shows you can visit copyprint.stapleslistens.ca.
You can also enter the CopyPrint StaplesListens sweepstakes without a purchase!
You must complete and submit the online No Purchase Necessary Survey (where applicable), as well provide your complete name and address (including civic number, street, city, province and postal code) and telephone number (including area code) via the online form using the following link npn.stapleslistens.ca.
Please note in order to take the Staples Copyright survey online you will need to provide the 17 digit survey access code from the receipt.
Those without the receipt may have some dumpster diving in their near future if they wish to provide feedback to Staples… ouch!
Don’t Live in Canada? Check out these sweepstakes for legal resident of the US!
- TellGameStop.com Winners: Check out a list of winners associated with the GameStop survey sweepstakes or enter the promotion and maybe win!
- RateFD.com – Take a short survey in regards to a Family Dollar purchase (and maybe win a gift card)
- Little Caesars Listens.com – Provide feedback in regards to a pizza purchase and maybe win free pizza for a year!!!
Copyprint.stapleslistens.ca survey Contact
- Phone: 877-360-8500
- Send an email in regards to the Staples Listens CA survey
- A mailing address could not be found
CopyPrint Staples Listens Canada Winners List?
Yes! Please visit cp.stapleslistens.ca/BrandedContent to view a list of contestants who won the $1,000 Staples gift card.
The most recent winner was listed as “November 2018 – Lynn Kert – Elora, On – Store 201 – Woodlawn Centre”. The winner will require to pose with a life-size check 🙁 (apparently a goofy smile is also required).
Staples Listens Survey Website
- or visit www.stapleslistens.ca or www.bureauengrosopinion.ca