$1.51 Billion Syngenta Corn Seed Class Action Settlement
- A mind-blowing 1.5 billion dollar settlement has been proposed in regards to Syngenta genetically modified corn
- CornFeedSettlement.com is pending in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- Settlement amounts will vary per class member
The Syngenta Corn Seed Class Action Settlement class members claim they suffered massive business losses after defendant Syngenta AG prematurely released new varieties of genetically modified corn onto the market.
In order to file a claim simply visit www.cornseedsettlement.com/ClaimForms. Please note claim forms are available to print in PDF format. Class members who file claims by mail should send them to: Corn Settlement Claims Administrator, P.O. Box 26226, Richmond, VA 23260.
- The lawsuit is entitled In re: Syngenta AG MIR162 Corn Litigation
- Listed as Master File Number 2:14-md-02591-JWL-JPO
- The claims process ordered by the Court is designed to compensate eligible Corn Producers using government data including FSA 578 and/or Crop Insurance (RMA) data
- The claim form is lengthy and will take about 20 minutes to complete
- Class members do not have to hire lawyers as the court has already preliminary appointed attorneys to represent the class
What law firms/attorneys are representing class members?
- Christopher A. Seeger of Seeger Weiss LLP
- Daniel E. Gustafson of Gustafson Gluek PLLC
- Patrick J. Stueve of Stueve Siegel Hanson LLP
- Lynn R. Johnson of Shamberg Johnson & Bergman, Kenneth A. Wexler of Wexler Wallace LLP
- James E. Cecchi of Carell Byrne Cecchi Olstein Brody & Agnello PC
Any questions in regards to the Corn Seed Class Action Settlement can be directed to 1-833-567-CORN (2676) or email Questions@CornSeedSettlement.com.