Costco which credit cards are accepted?
This popular retailer takes all Visa credit cards and almost all PIN-based Debit/ATM Cards. Costco will also take cash, checks, and or food stamps for all my homies in cell block 6.
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a Visa credit card. The Costco Anywhere Visa Card from Citi is the official card from Costco and allows customers to earn rewards when making purchases at this giant retailer.
Costco Anywhere Visa Card Highlights and Lowlights:
- 4% on eligible gas, including gas at Costco for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% on restaurants and eligible travel purchase worldwide
- 2% on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% on all other purchases
- Lowlights? NONE (this card is legit but only when shopping at Costco)
What credit cards does Costco not accept?
Costco cannot take American Express, Mastercard, or Discover credit cards due to a contract they signed with Visa. The amount of money Visa had to give up to pull this off is unknown but it must have been a boatload.
Which gas credit cards does Costco Accept?
Here are the following cards that are allowed when making a costly fuel purchase.
Below are the best ways to reach the Costco customer service team.
- Phone: 1-800-607-6861.
- Fax: 1-800-633-0334.
- Email: email@example.com