Credit One Bank Card Application Status
- Impatient customers can check the status of a Credit One Bank card online.
- Requires internet connection.
- Simply visit www.creditonebank.com/application-status to proceed.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply. Those with a poor credit score can increase their credit rating via on-time payments.
CreditOneBank.com/Application-Status Customer Service
- Credit One Bank Customer service: 1-877-825-3242
- Technical support: 1-800-797-4299
- Credit card support: 1-888-729-6274
- Fax: A Credit One Bank fax number could not be found regardless of how many freelancers we hired to run down the information.
Popular Credit One Cards
- Credit One Platinum Card
- Platinum Visa for Rebuilding Credit
- Credit One NASCAR Card (a MUST for red necks)
Big Money Sweepstakes? Check out the PCH Sweepstakes Entry List!
Who or what is Credit One Bank?
Credit One Bank, N.A., simply referred to as Credit One Bank, is a U.S.-based bank specializing in credit cards.
The firm targets consumers with less than ideal credit.
Credit One Bank is a member of FDIC and can be reached via US Mail at Credit One Bank, P.O. Box 98873, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873.
How do I know if I got approved with Credit One?
You will will receive a letter via US mail informing you of your Credit One Bank credit card application status (approved or denied).
Can I track my Credit One credit card in the mail?
No you cannot track a Credit One credit card in the mail as they do not provide tracking numbers unless you specifically call and make the request.
What credit score is needed for a Credit One card?
In order tro get approved for the Credit One credit card you must have a credit score of 300 and no higher than 640 (640 and higher should look for a normal rewards credit card).