EB America’s Best Recipe Contest
- Enter to win $10,000 cash (to be awarded in the form of a check)
- Contestants will have to provide an original recipe for the best and most creative use of eggs
- The 2018 EB America’s Best Recipe promotion is sponsored by Eggland’s Best, LLC
- The America’s Best Recipe sweepstakes started on February 13, 2018 and will end on April 30, 2018
In order to enter the promotion the contestant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
In order to enter the $10,000 the contestant must provide their name, address, phone number, date of birth, email address and an original recipe for the best and most creative use of eggs!
The original recipe for the best and most creative use of eggs must include:
- A recipe title (up to one hundred (100) characters)
- Ingredients with exact measurements (up to three thousand (3,000) characters)
- Preparation time, cook time, number of servings, preparation instructions (up to three thousand (3,000) characters)
- A description (up to five hundred (500) characters) explaining why you believe Eggland’s Best is the only egg good enough for your recipe
- And how your favorite local ingredient(s) or dish from your home state/jurisdiction/territory (where you permanently reside) inspired your recipe submission
$10,000 Eggland’s Best 2018 “America’s Best Recipe” Contest Notes
- The recipe provided by the contestant MUST provide at least 2 eggs
- A must enter cash sweepstakes (check out the Little Caesar’s Listens Rewards Sweepstakes for a chance to win $15,000)
- Contestants are allowed to submit up to two recipes in the following categories: Breakfast/Brunch; Main Course; Appetizer; and Dessert
- A total of 8 entries are allowed per person (2 per category)
The $10,000 Eggland’s Best Receipt grand prize package includes $10,000 cash (to be awarded in the form of a check) and a year supply of England’s best eggs. The year supply of egg’s will be awarded in the form of twenty-four (24) certificates.