Ellen Cheerios One Million Acts of Good Promotion
- Open to legal resident of the US who are 18 years of age or older and do not work for General Mills Sales, Inc., General Mills, Inc., or HelloWorld, Inc.
- EllenTube.com/Cheerios is sponsored by General Mills Inc.
- No purchase is required and the grand prize winner will receive a trip to Los Angeles to attend a taping of the Ellen Show
- The sweepstakes will start on 1/1/18 and end on 5/31/18
The trip to Los Angeles, CA will include $500 spending money, roundtrip air fare, two tickets to the Ellen Show, and two (2) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor.
How to get a free code associated with the Cheerios One Million Acts of Good sweepstakes promotion?
In order to enter the sweepstakes without making a Cheerios purchase simply visit ellentube.com/cheerios and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the Code request form. Contestants will be asked to include a valid email address in order to receive a Code. The code will be delivered via email to the address provided within one business day.
Contestants who are not into email can also request a code via US Mail. In order to obtain via mail without purchase (minus the cost of the stamp) please write to: “Cheerios One Million Acts of Good,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5046, Department 833293, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046. Please include the contestants name, address, day and evening phone numbers (if different), email address, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper.
www.EllenTube.com/Cheerios Promotional Notes
- A must enter sweepstakes for Ellen fan boys
- Contestants can enter once per day
- Enter every day to maximize odds of winning the trip
The Ellen Tube Cheerios sweepstakes promotion is sponsored by General Mills Sales, Inc., who is based at One General Mills Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55440. The grand prize drawing for the trip to LA will be adminstered by HelloWorld, Inc., who are based at 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 4807.