Go for the Gold with Coca-Cola at Golden Corral Sweepstakes
- Enter the 18 digit promotional code in order to win a trip to the U.S. Olympic Training Center in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO
- GoldenCorral.com/Coke is sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company who is based at One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313
- No purchase is required and a code can be obtained for free via US Mail (minus the cost of a stamp)
In order to enter the Go for the Gold with Coca-Cola at Golden Corral Sweepstakes the contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US.
The Go for the Gold with Coca-Cola at Golden Corral Sweepstakes started at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), January 9, 2018, ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, February 25, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”), and consists of 7 weekly entry periods.
Contestants can enter via purchase by obtain the 18 digit code from a Golden Corral restaurant and making a purchase that includes a Coca-Cola beverage. Contestants can also obtain a free code by US Mail. To obtain a free code please write to: Go for the Gold with Coca-Cola at Golden Corral – Sweeps Entry,” P.O. Box 5996, Department 834598, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5996. Those that have a 18 digit code from a purchase can enter the code by clicking the enter to win link below:
www.GoldenCorral.com/Coke Promotional Notes
- The prize draw will be conducted by HelloWorld, Inc
- Contestants are allowed to enter up to a maximum of 9 Codes or 9 mailed-in entry requests, or any combination of the two methods per person during the Promotion Period
- Total ARV of all prizes: $7,390