PCH Contest Win It All
- Enter the latest Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes for a chance to win $1 million dollars and $1,000 a week for life!
- PCH.com/WinItAll is sponsored bu the Publishers Clearing House and a purchase is not required in order to enter
- The winner will also receive a brand spanking new Ford Explorer Platinum
- All entires must be submitted by 6/26/18 in order to qualify
The PCH Win It All Contest is open to legal residents of the United States, U.K., and Canada (excluding Québec) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Publishers Clearing House and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
In order to enter simply visit PCH.com/WinItAll and provide an email address along with the contestants name, street address, and date of birth. Contestants are allowed to enter online one per day per email address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted from the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses in violation of this rule will be declared ineligible.
PCH.com/WinItAll Promotional Notes
- A must enter cash sweepstakes
- The lucky winner will be announced 6/29/18 on NBC
- The winner must be located and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility within 30 days or we will select an alternate winner
- The brand spanking New Ford Explorer Platinum can be exchanged for $55,530.00 cash equivalent
“All entries received by 11:59 P.M., ET, 6/26/18 from this Bulletin will be eligible for our $1,000,000.00 Lump-Sum, $1,000.00 A-Week-For-Life plus a Brand New Ford Explorer Platinum (or the $55,530.00 cash equivalent) Win It All Prize (Giveaway No. 11000), our $1,000,000.00 SuperPrize (Giveaway No. 18000), a $25,000.00 prize (Giveaway No. 11475) and $10,000.00 from Giveaway No. 10078.” – PCH Win It All
Contestants do not have to wait to hear from PCH to enter a sweepstakes. Simply write to: 101 Winners Circle, Jericho, NY 11753… each time you write to PCH you will be entered once into each ongoing sweepstakes (please note each entry request must be mailed separately).