Publishers Clearing House Free Online Sweepstakes
- Enter to win $5,000 a week for life and pick another person to win $5,000 a week for life
- A limit of one online entry per day is allowed per individual and per e-mail address
- All entries associated with the Publishers Clearing House promotion must be received by 11:59 P.M., ET, 2/20/18
No purchase is required in order to enter and the contestant must provide a name, street address, date of birth, and email address. Contestants can also opt in to win prizes instantly from PCH Search & Win promotion. The promotional prize will be awarded on February 23rd, 2018.
Also unless otherwise indicated in the Official Rules, there are generally no age limits to entering and winning a Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes. Awards to minors are held in trust until the individual has reached the age of maturity.
Contestants can visit the “enter to win” tab below or write to: Publishers Clearing House, 101 Winners Circle, Jericho, NY 11753 in order to enter and win the $5,000 a week for the rest of their lives!
PCH.com Promotional Notes
- Contestants can unsubscribe to Publishers Clearing House at anytime
- The secondary $5,000 winner must be alive at the time of designation, must be identified by name and address, must meet all applicable eligibility requirements and must consent in writing to receive the continuing prize payments within thirty (30) days after designation
- The PCH Search & Win is also operated by Publishers Clearing House
- This is a must enter cash sweepstakes
- Only one entry is allowed per mailing but the contestant can enter as many times as they would like via US Mail
- A purchase will not increase the odds of winning
- Entry into the Publishers Clearing House promotion constitutes permission to use name and likeness of winner and secondary recipient in television commercials, in website promotions, and for other promotional purposes, unless prohibited by law
Please note contestants who are tired of receiving promotional emails from PCH.com and no longer wish to receive these bothersome can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions that appear in every pch.com e-mail, or contact Publishers Clearing House via the “Ask Us” page found in the Info Center section or by writing directly to Christopher L. Irving, Consumer & Privacy Affairs, pch.com, 300 Jericho Quadrangle #300 Jericho, NY 11753.
Any questions in regards to the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes can be directed to 1-800-645-9242 or write to: Publishers Clearing House, 101 Winners Circle, Jericho, NY 11753… if reaching out by mail please include a return address along with proper postage.