Tell The Source Sweepstakes
- Enter to win a life changing $1000 in the Tell The Source promotion
- TelltheSource.ca is sponsored by The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. and administered by ngage360 Inc.
- A purchase is not required in order to enter and a purchase will not increase the odds of winning the $1000
- All monetary amounts herein are stated in Canadian dollars
The Tell The Source Customer Survey Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada who are 16 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. and gage360 Inc. and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
The Tell The Source Sweepstakes Official Rules state that a purchase is not required in order to enter BUT does not explain how to enter without making a purchase (shady!)… please call toll-free 866-515-5855 and demand instructions on how to enter this promotion without making a purchase (please post the answer in the comments section below this article).
Those who would like to enter via purchase can visit www.tellthesource.ca and provide the first 5 digits of the Inv# on the receipt (please note Inv# must begin with a “0” Please add a “0” before the Inv# if it does not already start with one).
www.TellTheSource.ca Promotional Notes
- Just another must enter cash sweepstakes from your Pals at MyMoneyGoblin
- The odds of winning the $1000 Grand Prize depend upon the total number of Entries recorded by the Contest Computer during the Contest Period
- The $1000 grand prize will be awarded in the form of a check payable to the winner
- This survey is just like the TellTheBell cash prize survey sweeps
Contestants who would like to peep the official rules can request a copy by mail: The Source Survey Contest, Official Rules Request, P.O. Box 7061, Innisfil, Ontario, Canada L9S 1A8… please include proper postage and a return mailing address (no PO Boxes allowed).