- You must register in order to upload a receipt and get free books.
- Register at www.feedingreading.com with an email address.
- This promotion is part of Kellogg’s Family Rewards program.
- A great promotion as it helps kids learn to read (and develop a love for reading which is so overlooked in the age of social media).
Please note this promotional offer is only available to legal residents of the United States and Canada (void in Mexico). Any questions in regards to the Feeding Reading Promo can be directed to email@example.com.
Please visit www.feedingreading.com/login for those who already have a KFR FR account. You will need your username and password in order to gain account access.
- Send each receipt separately
- Mom and Dad must approve this program for the kids
- Receipts must be submitted within 30 days of purchase and no later than 10/30/22
- ALL book credits must be redeemed by 11/15/22 at 11:59 PM (ET)
- Limit 10 books per participant
- Must be a U.S. resident, 16 years of age or older, and a registered member of Kellogg’s Family Rewards
Feeding Reading Book List?
To find a list of books associated with the Feeding Reading program please visit www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/feeding-reading-2019/rewards.
Popular books include A Tale Dark and Grimm, Bad to the Bones, Dragonbreathe #2, Sea Patro to the Rescue, and Akata Witch.
Sign Up Instructions
- Talk your mommy into letting you join the program
- Visit the Feeding Reading page
- Click on the register tab
- Provide an email address
- Confirm the email address
- BOOM your in
1 box will get you 1 free book (life is good!)
Read More… Read a book at McDonald’s and then take the MCDVoice.com Survey to get a free menu item at the Golden Arches aka McDonald’s.
KELLOGG’S FEEDING READING – SCHOLASTIC BOOK OFFER
- Upload a receipt to receive credit towards a book
- Each eligible KFR receipt must be submitted separately and within thirty (30) days of purchase
- For longer receipts, scan or take pictures in sections; you can upload up to five (5) images in one (1) submission
- Take a picture of the Qualifying Purchase and go to www.FeedingReading.com (“Website”) to register and upload the receipt(s)
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING
Credits must be redeemed by 12/18/18 and there is a limit of 10 books per participant.
This KFR rewards promotion is open to legal residents of the US who are 13 years of age or older and are KFR reward members.
To become a registered member of the KFR program, go to www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com and follow the instructions to complete the registration.
How do you get free books from Kellogg's?
In order to get free books from Kellogg's you MUST sign up for the KFR Feeding Reading program. This program allows kids under the age of 16 to get free books via US mail.
How do I submit a receipt to Kellogg's?
In order to submit a recept to Kellogg's you must sign up for the KFR rewards program and then visit feedingreading.com/scan.
Is Kellogg Family Rewards ending?
The Kellogg Family Rewards program is NOT ending and is scheduled to run up to December 2025.