Airline Settlement Lawsuit
- A $50 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Transpacific Passenger Air Transportation Antitrust Litigation
- AirlineSettlement.com is administered by Rust Consulting Inc.
- Claim forms must be filed by 12/31/2018
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 9/14/2018 (class members do not have to attend this bothersome hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie)
The Airline Settlement Class Action Lawsuit includes anyone who purchased a plane ticket between Jan. 1, 2000 and Dec. 1, 2016 that included a flight that started in the United States and flew to Asia or Oceania. The Transpacific Airline antitrust class action lawsuit alleged that dozens of airlines entered into a price-fixing scheme affecting consumers who wished to fly between the U.S. and Asia or Oceania.
In order to file a claim please visit www.airlinesettlement.com/ClaimForm and follow the on-screen instructions. The class members will be asked to provide their Claimant Id Number and Confirm Claimant Id Number (these numbers can be found on the postcard received).
- The lawsuit is listed as case number 07-CV-5634-CRB, MDL 1913 and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- The lawfirms of COTCHETT PITRE & MCCARTHY LLP and HAUSFELD LLP. have been assigned to represent all class members who file valid claims
- Experts close to the case predict payments of $8.50 per eligible ticket claimed will be made
- All objections are due by 8/28/18
www.AirlineSettlement.com Contact Points
- Mail: Transpacific Air Settlement c/o Rust Consulting Inc. PO Box 2209 Faribault, MN 55021-1609
- Email: info@AirlineSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-800-439-1781
- Fax: N/A
Class members who would like to object to the mind blowing 50 million dollar settlement can write to: Clerk’s Office United States District Court for the District of Northern California 450 Golden Gate Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102.
Class Counsel Contact:
Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy LLP San Francisco Airport Office Center 840 Malcolm Road, Suite 200 Burlingame, CA 94010 and Hausfeld, LLP 44 Montgomery Street Suite 3400 San Francisco, CA 94104.