Fly Away with Nick Sweepstakes to Universal Orlando
How to enter FlyAwayWithNick.com Sweepstakes?
- Looking to visit Orlando, FL?
- Enter the 2019 Fly Away with Nickelodeon Sweepstakes!
- Review the rules and visit www.flyawaywithnick.com
- Follow the on-screen instruction in order to enter
- Contestants will have to provide their child’s name, their name, and email addresses
- A purchase is not required and a purchase will not increase the odds of winning the Orlando, FL dream vacation
Must be between the age of 6 to 17 years of age and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter.
Employees of Nickelodeon and Marden Kane, Inc. are not allowed to enter the promotion.
All entries must be in by 11:59:59 p.m. ET, on March 10, 2019.
Check out the PCH Money Drop Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1,000,000!
FlyAwayWithNick Promotional Notes
- Sponsor: Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc., 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
- Administrator: Marden Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791-3416
- Limit one (1) entry per Day per person/household/e-mail address
- Enter daily to maximize the odds of winning the trip
- The total value of all prizes is equal to $4,701.44
2019 Fly Away with Nickelodeon Sweepstakes Grand Prize?
The Grand Prize winner (the “Winner”) will receive a four (4) day/three (3) night trip for Winner and up to three (3) guests (one  guest must be the Parent of the Winner if Winner is a Minor and all Minor guests must be accompanied by his/her Parent) (individually a “Guest”, collectively the “Guests”) to Universal Orlando ResortTM in Orlando, FL (the “Trip Package”) as well as one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) spending money in the form of an American Express gift card as provided by Sponsor for the Winner only (subject to the terms and restrictions of the card issuer).
FlyAwayWithNick.com Winners List?
Please write to “Fly Away with Nickelodeon Sweepstakes to Universal Orlando” c/o Marden Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791-3416” and make sure it is received by May 18, 2019.