Fortiva Credit Card
- You can apply for the popular Fortiva credit card if you have the acceptance code
- Simply visit www.fortivacreditcard.com today
- Visit www.fortivacreditcard.com/login or www.fortivacreditcard.com/accept, depending on your requirements
- This card is designed for consumers with less-than-ideal credit (see Credit One Card also) and is having a tough go getting approved at higher-end shops
- You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States (sorry, Canada and Mexico)
Honestly, if you have a credit score that is less than ideal YOU NEED THIS CARD (or a Credit One Bank Card… either of which will help increase your credit rating as long as you make on-time payments).
Trending: CVS Health Survey | Kroger Feedback Survey | Cash Wise Feedback | Fortiva Credit Card Acceptance
FortivaCreditCard.com Acceptance Code Location
This code is required in order to apply and can be found on the promotional mailing. If you tossed the mailing in the trash can on accident please dial the Fortiva card customer service team for assistance (assuming it isn’t covered in last night’s red sauce).
Fortiva Card Customer Service
- Phone: 800-245-7741
- Mail: Fortiva P.O. Box 105555. Atlanta, GA 30348-5555
- Fax: Not found
- Fortiva credit card payment address: not found… please call the number listed above to speak with a Fortiva customer service agent
- Local Address: Corporate Headquarters 5 Concourse Parkway, Atlanta, GA US
Fortiva Credit Card Reviews
Most online finance blogs rate the card pretty good for a credit card designed for consumers with poor credit.
Here are what some real-life people are saying about the Fortiva card…
“When you’re in need, ask Fortiva for credit. Overall Fortiva is a great business that tends to help those in need with financial difficulties and I am truly grateful.” – CocoBear
“Visit www.fortivacreditcard.com acceptance code and your life will change. I instantly felt more confident and cool. I had zero friends before the Fortiva credit card but after I was approved I made 6 friends (all employees of Fortiva but hey who’s counting)”. – Dak P. Houston, TX
“The application process was really quick and easy. When I speak to any of the representatives, there is very helpful and they took care of any questions I have. I’m really happy that I have fortiva credit card thank you so much.” Little Gracy Girl
“I was up to my chin in high-interest credit card debt and was in a dark place… needless to say along came the Fortiva credit card application in the mail and… well… let’s just put it this way I’m no longer in debt and just got married to a 10… WOOT WOOT!” Danny G – Chicago IL.
Other Cards to Consider
- Discover IT Secured
- Citi Secured Mastercard
- Greendot Visa Secured credit card
- Indigo Mastercard
- Capital One Offers (these are the best credit cards in the opinion of most consumers)
You are not going to find many bells and whistles associated with a card designed for people with bad to average credit. At best you are looking to avoid fees (i.e. annual fees, application fees, etc). Please note The Fortiva Credit Card, Fortiva Retail Credit, and Fortiva Personal Loan products are issued by The Bank of Missouri, St.Robert, Missouri which is a proud member of FDIC and will not let you fail when your bank account does!
What credit score is needed for Fortiva?
The Fortiva credit card requires the following credit score in order to be approved: none. All applicants are encouraged to apply for the card as they cater to consumers with bad credit.
What type of credit card is Fortiva?
The Fortiva credit card is considered a unsecured credit card which is designed for consumers with bad credit who are looking to rebuild it through on time payments.
How much is the minimum payment for Fortiva credit card?
The minimum payment for Fortiva credit card is listed under the terms: $25 or 1% of the statement balance, plus fees, past-due amounts, and interest - whichever is higher.