Johnsonville First Brats Instant Win Game
- Enter the First Brats Instant Win Game Sweepstakes from 3/15/18 to 5/15/18
- JohnsonvilleFirstBrats.com is sponsored by Johnsonville LLC.
- A purchase is not required to enter
The Johnsonville First Brats instant win game sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, and Wisconsin who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Johnsonville LLC. and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
Contestants can enter via purchase by purchasing a package of any variety of Johnsonville Fresh Dinner Links and then entering the code online at the promotional website.
Contestants who would like to forgo the costly purchase can enter for free by writing to: Johnsonville First Brats Instant Win Game Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325… please include proper postage and a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants full name (no initials), complete street address (no P.O. Box), age, and valid e-mail address. In return the contestants will receive a free code (the code should arrive via email).
www.JohnsonvilleFirstBrats.com Enter Code to Win Sweepstakes Promotional Notes
- The prizes are somewhat lackluster
- Not a must enter sweepstakes
- The sponsor of the First Brats promotion is listed as Johnsonville, LLC who are based at N6928 Johnsonville Way, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- The administered is Prize Logic, LLC who are based at 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033
- Prizes include a Knit Cap, Hooded Sweatshirt, Beverage Glove, and a Fur Flyer’s Hat
- The total prize pool amount is listed as $8425.00
- The odds of winning will depend on how many people enter!
Those who would like to peep a list of winners associated with the First Brats promotion can write to: Johnsonville First Brats Instant Win Game – Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325… please include proper postage and make the request by 7/31/18.