The KFCListens Survey is open to residents of Canada who have recently visited a KFC. Must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of Canada to provide feedback.
How to take the KFCListens Survey?
Simply visit kfcvisit.com/can and follow the on-screen instructions. You will have to provide the KFC store number, time of visit, and date of visit to begin.
KFC Canada Listen Guest Experience Survey Notes
- Customers will be asked to rate their overall experience upon dining at KFC
- All survey answers will be collected by SMG and delivered to KFC management
- The KFCListens Canada Survey will take between two to eight minutes to complete
- At the end of the survey, you will receive a KFC coupon which can be used on your next visit
If you do not have a receipt to take the KFC Listens Survey, please visit www.kfc.ca/coupons to find coupons in your province.
KFC Canada Coupons are downloadable and will be updated every few months.
Current KFC Canada Coupon examples include; Boneless Box Meal for $7.99, 2 PC Chicken Combo for $4.99, or the 16 PC Bucket for $25.49! (these coupons will change every few months and can only be used in Canada KFC locations).
Other Canada Customer Surveys
Not a resident of Canada? Check out these US-based survey sweepstakes!
- Feedback 4 Old Navy (customers will receive a 10 percent off coupon)
- BJ’s Feedback Survey (customers who complete the survey in full will enter a $500 BJ’s gift card sweepstakes)
- Tell Tractor Supply (another gift card survey sweepstakes!)
Any issues not addressed via the KFCListens Survey can be directed to the KFC customer service toll-free number at 1-800-225-5532.