- Enter to win a $5000 Kroger Gift Card and 50 Fuel Points
- KrogerFeedback.com 50 Fuel Points Survey is an ongoing promotion that occurs monthly
- No purchase is required
- The prize draw will taker place around the 10th of each month for the previous month
The KrogerFeedback survey sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Please note would be contestants living in the states of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island are NOT allowed to enter. Employees of the Kroger Co., Promotion Mechanics Inc. and their immediate family members are also band from entering.
Those who have a receipt can visit www.krogerfeedback.com to take the survey and enter the sweepstakes.
In order to enter the KrogerFeedback 50 Fuel Points sweepstakes without making a purchase (i.e. Kroger Feedback Without Receipt Method) and taking the survey please enter by mail. To enter by mail without purchase simply write to: Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488.
KrogerFeedback.com 50 Fuel Points Survey Promotional Notes
- A purchase will not increase the odds of winning the 5k gift card
- Check out RECENT Kroger Feedback Winners
- There is not a limit to the amount of times the contestant can enter via US Mail but only one entry is allowed per envelope
- The prize drawing will take place on or around the 10th of each month for the previous month
- The odds of winning this nifty Kroger Gift Card will depend on how many people enter
- besides the grand prize their will also be 100 first place prizes given away
- The first place prize will be awarded in the form of a $100 Kroger gift card
- A must enter survey sweepstakes to the large value of the Kroger gift card (that should literally provide the winner with grocery for a year!)
The sponsor of the Kroger Feedback 50 Fuel Points promotion is listed as The Kroger CO. who are headquartered at 1014 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. Any questions not associated with the survey in regards to the Kroger visit can be directed to the Kroger Corporate Office at (513) 762-4000.
Kroger Fuel Points Program FAQ
- A must for Kroger customers as it allows them to earn 1 fuel point for every $1 spent
- Members will also earn 2x fuel points on Gift Cards, No-Contract Wireless Phones and Airtime Cards purchases
- Points can be redeemed for 10¢, 20¢, 30¢ OFF per gallon PLUS the can also be redeemed participating Shell fuel stations
- The Kroger Fuel Points program is not available in the state of Missouri or Louisiana
Those who would like to check out a list of winners associated with the KROGER FEEDBACK sweepstakes promotion can write to: Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes Winners List, PMI Station, PO Box 750-W, Soutbury, CT 06488. Please include proper postage and a return address.