How to enter KrogerFeedback?
With purchase – Customers who have a receipt, can visit www.krogerfeedback.com to take the survey and enter the sweepstakes.
Without making a bothersome purchase – In order to enter the KrogerFeedback 50 Fuel Points sweepstakes without making a purchase (i.e. Kroger Feedback Without Receipt Method) and taking the survey, please enter by mail. To enter by mail without purchase, simply write to: Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488.
KrogerFeedback.com $5,000 Giveaway Talking Points
- Customers will also receive 50 Fuel Points
- The lucky 5K winners must report winnings to the IRS
- KrogerFeedback.com 50 Fuel Points Survey is an ongoing promotion that occurs monthly
- A purchase is not required, and a purchase will not increase the odds of winning the gift card
- The prize draw will take place around the 10th of each month for the previous month (this date is not set in stone and could be off by a few days)
Who can enter the KrogerFeedback Fuel Points Sweepstakes?
Anyone who was born and raised in the good old United States of American and who are 18 years of age or older. Please note would be contestants living in the states of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island are NOT allowed to enter. Employees of the Kroger Co., Promotion Mechanics Inc., and their immediate family members are also banned from entering (insert sad face).
Let’s take a deep dive into the KrogerFeedback.com 50 Fuel Points Survey
- Check out RECENT Kroger Feedback Winners
- There is not a limit to the number of times the contestant can enter via U.S. Mail but only one entry is allowed per envelope
- The prize drawing will take place on or around the 10th of each month for the previous month
- The odds of winning this nifty Kroger Gift Card will depend on how many people enter
- Besides the grand prize, there will also be 100 first place prizes given away
- The www.krogerfeedback.com monthly sweepstakes was created to improve the customer service at the Kroger location in question
- All feedback will be kept confidential
- The first place prize will be awarded in the form of a $100 Kroger gift card
- A true must enter giveaway due to the large value of the Kroger gift card (that should literally provide the winner with grocery for a year!)
The sponsor of the Kroger Feedback 50 Fuel Points promotion is listed as The Kroger CO. who are headquartered at 1014 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. Any questions not associated with the survey in regards to the Kroger visit can be directed to the Kroger Corporate Office at (513) 762-4000.
Let’s wrap this puppy up…
- A must for Kroger customers as it allows them to earn one fuel point for every $1 spent
- Members will also earn 2x fuel points on Gift Cards, No-Contract Wireless Phones, and Airtime Cards purchases
- Points can be redeemed for 10¢, 20¢, 30¢ OFF per gallon PLUS the can also be redeemed participating Shell stations
- The Kroger Fuel Points program is not available in the state of Missouri or Louisiana
Those who would like to check out a list of winners associated with the Kroger Feedback sweepstakes promotion, can write to: Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes Winners List, PMI Station, PO Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488. Please include proper postage and a return address.
If you don’t shop at Kroger, please check out these must enter cash sweepstakes (cash is king!)
Finally, the KrogerFeedback Sources