Little Caesars Listens Free Pizza!
- Take a short survey in hopes of winning free pizza for a year
- A purchase is not required
- Little Caesars employees are not allowed to enter
- Visit www.littlecaesarslistens.com/websurvey to begin
The only thing better than free pizza is… well… nothing!
Little Caesars has updated its survey reward program (now known as Little Caesars Listens.com Free Pizza sweepstakes).
Little Caesars may make firing decisions based on the feedback provided so please be honest.
Little Caesars Listens Survey
- This promotion is no longer giving away $15,000 cash
- Now Little Caesars Pizza Survey winners will receive a year’s supply for Little Caesar’s Pizza
- That sucks as the $15k was the much better prize option
- Customers can start the survey with the Little Caesars store number or zip code
They had previously given away a $15,000 cash prize for customers who completed their survey. Now they are giving away free pizza for a year!
The $15,000 cash was the better prize but were not complaining about free pizza for a year either!
In order to enter the Little Caesars Listens.com Free Pizza Survey Sweepstakes you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Little Caesars Listens.com Entry Instructions?
With purchase – Customers who made a purchase at Little Caesars can visit their promotional website at www.littlecaesarslistens.com and follow the on-screen instructions in order to begin the survey.
Without purchase – Contestants looking to enter without spending their hard-earned money can write to: “Little Caesars Listens Rewards,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5046, Department 836783, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046.
Please include the contestants name, valid home address, day and evening phone numbers, valid email address, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage.
Little Caesars Listens Free Pizza for a Year Promotional Notes
- A must enter survey for Little Caesars fanboys
- The free pizza for a year will come in the form of 52 Little Caesars Gift Cards in the amount of $10 each
- Contestants are allowed to enter 2 times per month
- All Little Caesars Listens.com Free Pizza mail-in entries must be handwritten
- The free pizza for a year prize cannot be traded in for any other offers
The winner’s list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
The sponsor of the promotion is listed as Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. while the free pizza for a year prize drawings will be conducted by HelloWorld, Inc..
If you don’t like the idea of free pizza and would rather have cash please check out these sweepstakes:
- WalgreensListens ($3,000 cash prize)
- Taco Bell Tell The Bell ($500 cash prize)
- DGCustomerFirst Gift Card Sweepstakes
Little Caesars Prices
Compared to other pizza chains Little Caesars is one of the cheapest.
A large one-topping pizza will cost only $6 every day.
That is by far the cheapest price for a large pizza (out of the major pizza delivery players i.e. Papa John’s, Dominoes, Pizza Hut).
Now how the pizza taste is another story altogether.
MyMoneyGoblin Pizza Delivery Taste Ranking
- Pizza Hut
- Papa Johns
- Dominoes/Little Caesars (tied for last)
As you can see, with a low price comes less taste.
The best pizza on earth is St. Louis style pizza regardless of what you hear.
For the absolute best St. Louis Style pizza please visit www.imospizza.com.
Little Caesars Customer Survey
- Little Caesars Listens Survey 2019
- Little Caesars Pizza
- Little Caesars Menu