My Best Egg Personal Loan
- Apply for a lucrative personal loan with Best Egg
- MyBestEgg.com/Start is managed by Marlette Funding LLC.
- All personal loans approved via Best Egg are made by made by Cross River Bank, who is a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank and proud Member FDIC plus an Equal Housing Lender
- Overall these loan are great for consumers looking for quick access to cash without being charged high fees found with pay day lenders
In order to apply for a personal loan from Best Egg the applicant will have to provide the offer code and their email address. The My Best Egg Quick promotional code can be found on the promotional letter received via US Mail. The offer code means that the consumer has been prescreened for a Best Egg loan and their odds of approval are sky high. Those who do not have an offer code can still apply for a Best Egg loan but their odds of approval will not be as great.
In order to be approved for a Best Egg personal loan the applicant must be 18 years of age or older, have a bank account based in the US, be a legal resident of the US, and have a job with steady income. Assuming the applicant is approved their personal loan payment will be sent to the bank account they listed as the time of the application.
www.MyBestEgg.com/Start Promotional Notes
- The applicant will have to provide the rotuing and account number of the bank in which they want the loan payment to be deposited
- Please allow up to 24 hours for the payment to be deposited from the time of loan approval
- Fixed rate loans are available with terms of 3 or 5 years with no hidden fees or prepayment penalties
- A loan example: a 5–year $10,000 loan with 9.99% APR has 60 scheduled monthly payments of $201.81, and a 3–year $5,000 loan with 5.99% APR has 36 scheduled monthly payments of $150.57
Any questions in regards to the My Best Egg Quick loan offer can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-855-282-6353. Or consumers looking to reach out via US mail can write to: 1523 Concord Pike, Suite 201, Wilmington, DE 19803.