Price Smart Foods Survey Sweepstakes
- Enter to win a Overwaitea Food Group gift card valued at $1000
- PriceSmartFoods.ca/Survey is sponsored by Overwaitea Food Group
- A purchase is not required in order to enter
The Price Smart Food Survey Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in the Province/Territory in which they reside. Employees of the Overwaitea Food Group and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
In order to enter the sweepstakes with purchase simply www.pricesmartfoods.ca/survey and provide the required information to start the survey.
Contestants looking to enter without making a bothersome purchase should visit the Price Smart Food contest qualification page. The contestant will be asked to provide their first and last name, email address, phone number, and confirm they are 18 years of age or older. A limit of one no purchase entry per person per day is enforced.
PriceSmartFoods.ca/Survey Promotional Notes
- The $1000 gift card cannot be traded in for cash or any other prize
- The gift card drawing will take place on or around the 10th day of the month for the previous month
- The odds of winning a prize in each Contest Period are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received
- All entries associated with the Price Smart Foods Survey sweepstakes are the property of the Overwaitea Food Group and will not be returned for any reason whatsoever
- The lucky $1000 gift card winner must claim their prize within 10 days of the drawing date
Those who would like to peep a winners list associated with the Price Smart Foods Survey Sweepstakes can write to: Overwaitea Food Group, P.O. Box 7200, Vancouver, BC, V6B 4E4… please include proper postage, a return address, and make it attention to Customer Service Survey Contest.
- Price Smart Foods Survey Sweepstakes Rules