RadioDisney.com Cruise Spring Break Sweepstakes
- Enter to win a Bahamian Disney Cruise Line vacation
- Sponsored by Radio Disney, a Division of ABC Radio Networks Assets, LLC
- Ends on 4/4/2019
In order to enter the RadioDisney.com Sring Break Cruise Sweepstakes you must be 7 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Enter the sweepstakes at: radio.disney.com/sweepstakes
A purchase is not required but you will have to sign up to become a registered Disney.com member.
Radio Disney Cruise into Spring Break Sweepstakes Prize
- The Cruise Line vacation includes a four (4) night Bahamian Disney Cruise Line vacation for four (4) people
- The lucky winner will be able to pick 3 friends (or foes) to join him or her on the trip
- Minors must get the parents permission before entering
- They will set sail on the Disney Dream (“Ship”) out of Port Canaveral, FL
- No travel may occur during the Block-Out Dates as follows: 11/25/19; 12/23/19; 12/30/19; 02/17/20; 03/09/20; 03/16/20; 03/23/20; 03/30/20; 04/6/20 & 04/13/20
- Employees of Radio Disney, a Division of ABC Radio Networks Assets, LLC are not allowed to enter
- Disney.com membership is free
Free meals aboard the Ship (excludes meals at Palo and Remy fine dining).
Trip must be booked at least 45 days prior to the intended travel dates and must be taken prior to May 18, 2020, aboard the Disney Dream.
Register to become a Member for free at radio.disney.com.
If Radio Disney Cruise Spring Break Sweepstakes Winner is unable to travel during the dates designated by Sponsor, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate Winner will be selected. 🙁
Radio Disney Sweepstakes Winners List
Please write to “CRUISE INTO SPRING BREAK SWEEPSTAKES c/o Radio Disney Marketing, 500 S. Buena Vista. St. Burbank, CA 91521”.
To ensure receipt please make the winner’s list request after April 19, 2019, but before May 19, 2019.
- Taco Bell Survey: Win $500 Cash
- MyMoneyGoblin Cash Sweepstakes: Win $1,000 cash! Our biggest cash sweepstakes to date!
- TellTims Survey