A mind-blowing $6.25 million settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Michael Kaiser-Nyman v. First Choice Payment Solutions (i.e., SekureTCPASettlement.com).
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division and the deadline to file a claim is Nov. 30, 2018.
So who can file a claim?
Anyone in the U.S. who received a robocall from Sekure Merchant Solutions between the dates of July 26, 2013 to Feb. 1, 2018.
So how do I file a claim?
Simply visit kccsecure.com/SekureTCPASettlement/Claimant and follow the on-screen instructions. Three options are available when filing a claim via SekureTCPASettlement.com.
- File a claim online with the claim number
- File a claim online with the phone number that received the robocall from Sekure Merchant Solutions
- Provide the claim number, and I would like to download a personalized claim form, print it out, and mail it in
Also ,check out these SekureTCPASettlement.com Notes
- Your 11-digit claim ID number is located on the front of the postcard you received, immediately following the “FKA” and appearing above your name
- Expect the settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around Dec. 20, 2018
- Class members looking to attend the hearing must notify the court
- SekureTCPASettlement.com is listed as case number 1:17-cv-05472
- Experts close to the case predict class members will probably receive $30
Also, here is the SekureTCPASettlement.com contact information
- Phone: 1-844-593-1077
- Mail: First Choice Telemarketing Settlement Administrator, c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC, P.O. Box 404083, Louisville, KY 40233-4083
- Also, the above address can be used to mail claim forms
- Fax: Not available
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Alexander H. Burke, Daniel J. Marovitch, Edward Broderick, Anthony Paronich, and Matthew P. McCue.
Beth-Ann E. Krimsky, Lawren A. Zann, and Timothy A. Hudson from Tabet Divito & Rothstein LLC.
Not eligible for SekureTCPASettlement.com? Check out these class action lawsuit?
Finally the primary Settlement Website