A mind-blowing 6.25 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Michael Kaiser-Nyman v. First Choice Payment Solutions (i.e. SekureTCPASettlement.com).
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division and the deadline to file a claim is 11/30/2018.
So who can file a claim?
Anyone in the United States who received a robocall from Sekure Merchant Solutions between the dates of 7/26/2013 to 2/1/2018.
So how do I file a claim?
Simply visit kccsecure.com/SekureTCPASettlement/Claimant and follow the on-screen instructions. Three options are available when filing a claim via SekureTCPASettlement.com.
- File a claim online with the claim number
- File a claim online with the phone number that received the robocall from Sekure Merchant Solutions
- Provide the claim number and I would like to download a personalized claim form, print it out, and mail it in
Also check out these SekureTCPASettlement.com Notes
- Your 11-digit claim ID number is located on the front of the postcard you received, immediately following the “FKA” and appearing above your name
- Expect the settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 12/20/2018
- Class members looking to attend the hearing must notify the court
- SekureTCPASettlement.com is listed as case number 1:17-cv-05472
- Experts close to the case predict class members will probably receive $30
Also here is the SekureTCPASettlement.com contact information
- Phone: 1-844-593-1077
- Mail: First Choice Telemarketing Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 404083 Louisville, KY 40233-4083
- Also the above address can be used to mail claim forms
- Fax: Not available
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Alexander H. Burke, Daniel J. Marovitch, Edward Broderick, Anthony Paronich, and Matthew P. McCue.
Beth-Ann E. Krimsky, Lawren A. Zann, and Timothy A. Hudson from TABET DIVITO & ROTHSTEIN LLC.
Not eligible for SekureTCPASettlement.com? Check out these class action lawsuit?
Finally the primary Settlement Website