The Switch2TMobile promotion is a limited time offer and is subject to change. Up to five lines; must be activated in the same market with the same billing address.
In order to take advantage of the Switch2TMobile promotion, you must have an eligible device trade-in, a new device purchase, qualifying credit, port-in from eligible carriers, and qualifying service required.
How to get started?
- Join T-Mobile and get a new phone
- Visit www.switch2tmobile.com and click on the get started tab
- Provide the customer’s email or phone number associated with the newly purchased T-Mobile phone
- The starting website will also provide the customers Switch2TMobile Status if they have just registered
Switch2TMobile Reimbursement Information Sources
- support.t-mobile.com/thread (a good thread discussion in regards to receiving the reimbursement)
- support.t-mobile.com/thread/142751 (this thread talks about the possibility of a bait and switch scheme)
- For personal: 1-800-T-MOBILE
- For business: 1-844-428-9675
- Customers who are dialing internationally should call 1-505-998-3793
Generally speaking, T-Mobile Customer Care representatives are available daily from 3 a.m. to 10 p.m. PT.
Already a T-Mobile customer and simply need to submit a bill:
- Once you receive your new phone on T-Mobile’s network, and paid your old carrier’s final bill, you can request your reimbursement.
- You’ll need a copy of your old carrier’s bill that shows your most recent device payment plan balance , demonstrating at least 90-days of device service with your previous carrier, or early termination fee charges.
- Upload a screenshot of your bill as a .pdf, .jpg or .png file. Make sure each image shows the itemized final device payment plan balance or early termination fee charges for each associated phone number you’ve switched.
Why are we talking about activating a T-Mobile phone when we could be talking about cash sweepstakes?!? Good question! Check out these must enter sweepstakes: