Food Lion Gift Card Sweepstakes 2018
- Enter the TALK TO FOOD LION CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES for a chance to win a $500 Food Lion gift card
- TalktoFoodLion.com is sponsored by Food Lion, LLC who are based at 2110 Executive Drive, Salisbury, NC 28147
- A purchase is not required in order to enter
The TALK TO FOOD LION CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES is open to legal U.S. residents of Delaware, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Please note employees of Food Lion, LLC and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
Those who would like to enter without making a bothersome purchase at Food Lion can write to: “Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes”, P.O. Box 10430, Rochester, New York 14610… please include proper postage and a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, mailing address (no P.O. boxes accepted), telephone number (including area code), date of birth and email address.
Those who made a purchase at a Food Lion store during the Sweepstakes Period and received a survey invitation can visit www.talktofoodlion.com to enter.
TalktoFoodLion.com Survey Sweepstakes Notes
- This is a must enter survey sweepstakes (those looking for a free cookie from Subway should check out the Subway Listens survey)
- Any questions in regards to a Food Lion Gift Card can be directed to the Gift Card Team at 1.800.811.1748, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST.
- Potential Prize Winners will be notified by email approximately two (2) business days after the drawing date
- Contestants are allowed to enter the Talk to Food Lion Survey Sweepstakes one time per person/email per calendar week (a total of 13 entries are allowed)
- Except where legally prohibited, Food Lion Survey Sweepstakes $500 gift card winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification
Contestants who would like to view a copy of the official rules or a winners list can write to: “Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules Request”, P.O. Box 10505, Rochester, NY 14610… please include proper postage and a return address (again no PO Boxes).
Customers who shop at Food Lion on a regular basis will want to sign up for the Food Lion MVP program which allows customers to save money when making purchase at Food Lion. Customers can link their Facebook, Google Plus, or Twitter accounts in order to sign up for the MVP program.