Win $500 Talk to Stop Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes
Consumers can enter the Talk to Stop and Shop Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes with or without purchase. To enter with purchase the customer must make a purchase at their local Stop and Shop. Once the purchase has been made be sure to save the receipt as it will be needed to take the survey online.
Those who would rather enter the sweepstakes WITHOUT making a purchase can simply write to: “Stop & Shop In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey”, PO Box 10430, Rochester, New York 14610… please include the contestants name, email address, DOB, street address, city, state, zip code, and telephone number on a 3 x 5 index card with proper postage.
- Only one gift card prize is allowed per person per household
- Employees of Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC are not allowed to enter the sweepstakes
- Except where legally prohibited, potential Prize Winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification receipt to claim his/her Prize or prize may be forfeited
- Any questions in regards to the promotion can be directed to TalktoStopandShopSurveySupport@tns-online.com
$500 gift card to Stop & Shop (please note this gift card cannot be exchange for cash and can only be used at participating Stop & Shop locations)
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to enter and a legal resident of one of the following states: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Rhode Island
Number of Entires Allowed
Limit of one (1) entry per person/household/email address per calendar week (each a “week”) per Entry Period, regardless of the method of entry
List of Winners?
- “Stop & Shop In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules Request”, PO Box 10505, Rochester, NY 14610
The sponsor of the promotion is listed as Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC who is based at 1385 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 02169. Lucky $500 Stop & Shop gift card winners will be notified by email or phone within 48 hours of the drawing.