Tell the Bell Survey Sweepstakes
- Enter to win $500 cash in the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes
- TellTheBell.com is sponsored by Taco Bell Corp. and administered by Yum! Brands Inc.
- Contestants can enter with or without purchase and the promotion is ongoing
In order to enter the Tell the Bell customer survey sweepstakes the contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Employees of Taco Bell Corp. and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter and win. On the drawing date 4 lucky winners will receive a $500 cash prize which will be awarded in the form of a check. Each $500 check is payable to the winner and the prize is limited to one per household.
Those who visited a Taco Bell and would like to enter using the Tell the Bell 16 digit survey code can visit www.tellthebell.com and answer a few short questions in regards to their visit. At the end of the survey they can provide their information in order to enter the $500 cash prize draw.
Contestants who would like to enter without making a costly purchase from Taco Bell can write to: Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Please include the contestants name, street address, city, state, zip, phone number, email address, and date of birth on a 3 x 5 index card. Only one entry is allowed per envelope.
www.TelltheBell.com Promotional Notes
- Contestants are only allowed to enter once per entry period
- Entry periods will usually begin at the start of each month and end at the end of the following month (i.e. 5/5/18 to 6/2/18)
- Entry periods will vary so please check the Tell the Bell survey sweepstakes official rules for exact dates
- No PO Boxes are allowed when entering without purchase via US Mail
- When taking the survey online please use the 16 digit survey code found on the front of the Taco Bell receipt
- This is a must enter survey sweepstakes
- This is a must enter cash sweepstakes 🙂
- The Tell the Bell survey is available in both English and Spanish
- Customers can expect to spend between 5 to 10 minutes taking the survey
- All feedback will be used to help improve the customer service at the Taco Bell location in question
- The odds of winning the $500 cash prize will depend on the amount of people who enter during the given entry period
Taco Bell Corp. is headquartered at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618. A list of winners associated with the $500 Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes can be view at tellthebell.com/Winners. The promotion prize draw is operated by Service Management Group Inc.
Below is an example of where the Tell The Bell survey code can be located on the Taco Bell receipt;
Real Taco Bell FAN BOYS will want to register for a Taco Bell Account. Registering for an account will provide the FAN BOY with get exclusive COUPON offers, and the ability to checkout faster with fast favorites! In order to register the TB FAN BOY will have to provide their name and email address.