TellMillers Customer Survey
Miller’s Ale House Listens Survey Instructions
- Find a Miller’s Ale House location
- Consult the menu
- Drive on up and chow down!
- Save the receipt and visit www.tellmillers.com
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Answer all the survey questions
Please note the customer will have to provide the Miller’s Ale House 3 digit store number, check number, date of visit, and time of visit.
All feedback will be gathered by SMG (i.e. Service Management Group).
The Goblin Cashing Out!
- MCDVoice – Take a survey to get a free McDonald’s burger
- KrispyKremeListens – Get a free doughnut when providing feedback
- MyBKExperience survey free Whopper – Take a short survey in regards to a Burger King visit in order to claim a free Whopper
- PCH.com – Check out a list of all available Publishers Clearing House promotions
- FredsFeedback.com – Please note in order to take the Fred’s Feedback survey you must have the 11 digit access code and the 7 digit cashier code found on Fred’s receipt
Please note any of the above sweepstakes requires the contestant to be 18 years of age or older.
The survey will take about 5 minutes to compete.
All feedback will be used to increase customer service at the Miller’s in question.
Miller’s Ale House Menu Items (Best Bets)
- Fried Chicken Wings
- Zingers Melt
- Shrimp Alfredo Linguine Over a half-pound of sautéed shrimp, garlic Parmesan cream sauce, mushrooms, scallions, toasted garlic bread
- Zingers Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, applewood-smoked bacon, and scallions on a mountain of seasoned fries
- Pepperoni Flatbread
- English Pub Fish & Chips Sam Adams® beer-battered white fish, seasoned fries, coleslaw, tartar sauce, lemon wedge
Some of the must try chicken wing flavors include Sweet Thai Chili, Sriracha BBQ, Korean BBQ, Mango Habanero, Mt. St. Helen’s, and Bibimbap.
Miller’s Ale House Customer Service
- Phone: (407) 547-1120
- Mail: 5750 Major Blvd., Suite 400 Orlando, FL 32819
Any questions in regards to TellMillers.com can be directed to 407-547-1120.