TellTheBell.com Survey Sweepstakes
- Provide feedback in regards to chowing down on some greasy taco’s
- Assuming you complete the survey in full you might win $500 cash!
- Winners are responsible for all state and federal taxes associated with the cash winnings
TellTheBell 500 Survey Code Sweepstakes is considered a life-changing must enter cash sweepstakes!
Tell The Bell Complaint?
- Call Customer Care on 1 (800) 822-6235
- Visit Taco Bell Customer Care Contact Form
- Call Headquarters on 949-863-4500
TellTheBell.com Customer Survey Rules
- A purchase from Taco Bell is not required
- Making a purchase will not increase the odds of winning the $500 smackers
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- Contestants are required to be legal residents of the United States
- Because of possible tampering, Taco Bell employees are not allowed to enter
How to enter TellTheBell
With purchase – Please visit www.tellthebell.com 500 survey and follow the on-screen instructions.
Spanish reading US residents who would rather take the survey in Spanish should visit tellthebell.com español.
How to Win Taco Bell Sweepstakes without making a purchase?
Without purchase – Write to: Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Furthermore, TellTheBell $500 Sweepstakes Free Entry requires the contestant to provide their name, street address, date of birth (to verify age), email address, and phone number.
Also, all of the above information must be included on a 3 x 5 piece of paper or index card.
Email address and phone number are needed in order to contact the TellTheBell $500 prize winner!
Hence You Might Also Like
- WalgreensListens $3,000 Cash Sweepstakes ($3,000 to be awarded in the form of a check)
- Any of the PCH Sweepstakes Entry Promotions (The Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Van has been changing lives for the better for years)
- Talk to Hannaford Customer Survey (A must enter gift card sweepstakes for Hannaford fan boys)
- DG Customer First (First of all winners will take home a $100 DG gift card, second of all… no second place prizes here)
Also Talk to Hannaford promotion will provide winners with a $500 Hannaford gift card.
Finally, the above sweepstakes require the contestant to be 18 years of age or older.
Most Noteworthy TellTheBell.com Winners
A list of the lucky $500 winners can be found at www.tellthebell.com Winners
Also, due to privacy issues the winners last name will not be displayed.
So the name of the winner will be displayed as their first name followed by the first letter of their last name.
After the name of the winner, the state of residents and the entry period number will be shown.
Here is an example of how the TellTheBell Winners name will appear: Joe S, CA – Entry Period 99.
Furthermore www.TellTheBell.com Sweepstakes Highlights
- Those taking the survey online will need the 16 digit survey code
- Taco Bell provides the 16 digit code on the customer receipt
- TellTheBellSurvey code example: 9999-9999-9999-9999
- SMG will collect all feedback associated with the online portion of the sweepstakes
- Winners will receive the $500 cash prize in the form of a check
- Also, the TellTheBell 500 dollar check will be made out in the winner’s name
- While most people won’t win a lucky few will
Due to the fact that Taco Bell Customer Survey is giving away such valuable cash prizes, they only allow one prize per household.
Therefore if a wife was lucky enough to win the $500 cash prize her husband would not be eligible in the future.
Contestants who are lucky enough to win the $500 cash prize should consider spending a good majority of the prize of a Taco Bell $5 Box meal (see more below).
Taco Bell Menu (Best Bets!)
- Crunchy Taco: By far the best menu item at Taco Bell
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco: A must try for potato lovers (may increase the size of your butt though!)
- Triple Layer Nachos: Ask for extra jalapenos!
- Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito and Beefy FRITOS® Burrito: Super underrated menu item… you will need to smash tums afterward
- Beefy Mini Quesadilla: Ideal snatch and grab on a Friday night
Taco Bell does offer a limited breakfast menu at all locations.
Taco Bell $5 Box Options
- Double Chalupa Box – Includes a Double Chalupa (1), Crunchy Taco (1), Cinnamon Twist (1), and a Medium Soft Drink
- Chalupa Cravings Box – Includes a Chalupa Supreme (1), Beefy 5 Layer Burrito (1), Crunchy Taco (1), and a Medium fountain drink (oh yea and a Cinnamon Twist… duh)
Both of the above Taco Bell $5 Box meals clock in at $5.00 and are a BIG must for Taco Bell Fan Boys.
Taco Bell allows customers to customize $5 Box meals but they may become more expensive once customized.
Yes! The survey is available to Taco Bell fanboys who live in Canada!
Although it is cold up in Canada they do to contrary belief have fast food restaurants (i.e. McDonald’s, Burger Kings).
If you made a purchase at a Canada Taco Bell Location please visit tellthebellcanada.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
Even more, when taking the TellTheBellCanada survey online the customer must provide the Taco Bell store number, date/time of purchase, and order number.
Hence the above information is required in order to track the exact order and the Taco Bell employees working at the time.
TellTheBell com Customer Survey
Taco Bell reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time (i.e. make it a coupon survey).
However, Taco Bell will most likely keep with the cash sweepstakes strategy as it seems to be paying off!
TellTheBell Contact Information
- Taco Bell Corporate Office: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
- By Web: www.tacobell.com/contact-us
- Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Number: 1-800-822-6235
Find a Taco Bell location in the United States: tacobell.com/locations
Location a Taco Bell in Canada: www.tacobell.ca/en/stores