Walgreens Listens Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- Enter to win $3,000 to be awarded in the form of a check
- No purchase is required in order to enter!
- Those who enter via survey method must complete the survey within 72 hours
Customers can enter the WalgreensListens Satisfaction Survey with the survey number, password, and time of visit (all of this information can be found on the Walgreens receipt). Both the survey number and password will be 11 digits in length. Customers will be asked a variety of questions in regards to their visit and then will have the chance to enter the sweepstakes in which one lucky winner will take home a $3000 check!
To enter this lucrative survey sweepstakes without purchase please write to: February 2018 Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681… include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers.
WalgreensListens Survey Notes
- Walgreens employees are not allowed to enter the promotional sweepstakes
- Mechanically reproduced entries will not be allowed
- Lucky $3,000 winners will have 14 days to claim their prize
- Winner will be responsible for all state and federal taxes associated with the prize
- The is a must enter cash sweepstakes 🙂
- $3,000 awarded in the form of a check (one winner will be named each month)
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to enter and a legal resident of the United States (employees of Walgreens are not allowed to enter)
- Ongoing until terminated
Number of Entires Allowed
One entry per person per month
List of Winners?
The survey is operated by the Service Management Group who operates a number of retail surveys for popular companies in the United States. The SMG corporate office is based at 1737 McGee Street, Kansas City, MO 641081 and can be reached via phone by calling toll-free 800.764.0439. SMG also has secondary offices in Boston, London, and Tokyo.
The Walgreens Company is a Deerfield, Illinois based pharmacy store chain with more than 8100 locations across the United States. Walgreens was founded in 1901 out of Chicago, IL (aka the Windy City). Walgreens has locations in all 50 states (even Alaska) to include the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.