The WalgreensListens survey sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
WalgreensListens Promotional Notes
- Once the customer completes the survey they will be entered into a sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes will give away $3,000 to be awarded in the form of a check
- No purchase is required in order to enter!
- WalgreensListens.com is sponsored by Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. who are based at 108 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, IL 60015
- Those who enter via survey method must complete the survey within 72 hours
Customers can enter the WalgreensListens Satisfaction Survey with the survey number, password, and time of visit (all of this information can be found on the Walgreens receipt).
Both the survey number and password will be 11 digits in length.
Customers will be asked a variety of questions in regards to their visit and then will have the chance to enter the sweepstakes in which one lucky winner will take home a $3,000 check!
In order to enter the Walgreens Listens Survey Sweepstakes with a purchase simply visit www.walgreenslistens.com and take the survey.
WalgreensListens No Purchase Entry Method
To enter this lucrative survey sweepstake without purchase please write to Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681
Include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers.
WalgreensListens Survey Notes
- Walgreens employees are not allowed to enter the promotional sweepstakes
- Just another must enter survey sweepstakes from MyMoneyGoblin
- Mechanically reproduced entries will not be allowed
- Lucky $3,000 winners will have 14 days to claim their prize
- Winner will be responsible for all state and federal taxes associated with the prize
- We consider this is a must enter cash sweepstakes 🙂
Also please note only one entry is allowed per month regardless of how much cash the customer spends at Walgreens.
You would be nuts not to enter this sweepstakes especially due to the fact it is a free entry!
- $3,000 awarded in the form of a check (one winner will be named each month)
Walgreens Listens Eligibility
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to enter and a legal resident of the United States (employees of Walgreens are not allowed to enter)
- Ongoing until terminated (which means this bird will keep going until Walgreen’s says STOP!)
List of Winners?
The survey is operated by the Service Management Group who operates a number of retail surveys for popular companies in the United States.
Please take note the SMG corporate office is based at 1737 McGee Street, Kansas City, MO 641081 and can be reached via phone by calling toll-free 800.764.0439.
SMG also has secondary offices in Boston, London, and Tokyo.
The Walgreens Company is a Deerfield, Illinois based pharmacy store chain with more than 8100 locations across the United States.
Walgreens was founded in 1901 out of Chicago, IL (aka the Windy City).
Walgreens has locations in all 50 states (even Alaska) to include the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- DGCUstomerFirst Survey (Win a $100 Dollar General Gift Card)
- Kroger Feedback (Get 50 fuel points plus a chance to win a mind blowing $5,000 worth of Kroger gift cards!)
- Current PCH Sweepstakes Entry (check out a list of current Publishers Clearing House promotions)
- Tell The Bell Sweepstakes ($500 cash prize… that will buy a lot of TACOS!)
If you shop at Walgreens on a frequent basis you will want to consider the Balance Rewards Program.
The Walgreens Balance Rewards Program allows customers to earn reward points which can then be turned into dollars.
Hence, $1,000 points will equal $1, 3000 points will equal $3, 40,000 points will equal $50 in savings!
All that is needed in order to sign up for the Balance Rewards Program is a phone number.