WalmartGift.com Visa Gift Card Guide
The Goblin receives numerous emails in regards to Walmart Gift Cards.
Here we will provide an all-access WalmartGift Guide Page for those who need help with Walmart Gift Cards!
Pro Tip!: Before we even begin please take your Walmart gift card and write the 16 digit card number down and lock it away as you will need the card number in the event that the card is lost or stolen.
Walmartgift.com Register Card Instructions
- Confirm you actually have a Walmart gift card by having it in hand (many people confuse Walmart of Walgreens or Sam’s Club gift cards)
- If it is a true Walmart gift card please visit www.walmartgift.com/Registration to begin the registration process
- Enter the gift card number along with the security code and expiration date
Please note the Walmart Gift Card number will be 16 digits long and can be located on the front of the card.
The security code can be found on the back of the card and is 3 digits in length.
The Walmart Gift Card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Members FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
www.Walmartgift.com Registration Help
If you are having issues registering your card please call the toll free number on the back of the Walmart gift card (i.e. 866-633-9096)
Furthermore, Gift Cards issued by Green Dot Bank and Sunrise Banks, N.A. are not available for sale in New Hampshire or Vermont.
Residents of these states will not be able to register the Gift Card.
If you are unlucky enough to live in one of the above mentioned stated and have a Walmart gift card you can obtain a refund (assuming that the original balance on the Card has not changed).
To obtain a refund please dial 866-633-9096.
Walmart Gift Quick Hits
- Makes the perfect birthday or wedding present
- The Card may not be accepted at merchants that require manual Card imprints
- Walmart gift cards cannot be used to pay for gas at the pump 🙁
Check a Walmart Gift Card Balance?
To check the balance on a gift card from Walmart please visit WM Gift Balance and input the gift card number plus the 3 digit security code.
The expiration date of the Walmart Gift Card will also be needed to check the balance.
WalmartGift.com Customer Service
- For cardholder customer service, call 1-866-633-9096
- To report a lost or stolen Card, click here, call 1-866-633-9096
- Mail: Walmart Visa Gift Card P.O. Box 5100 Pasadena, CA 91117-0100
In the event of a lost or stolen card please have the 16 digit Walmart Gift Card on hand. With Visa Zero Liability policy* protection, your unused balance is protected if your registered Card is ever lost or stolen.
Walmart Visa Gift Card everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico and the other United States territories.