Woman’s World February $1,250 Cash Sweepstakes
- Enter for a chance to win the Woman’s World $1,250 Cash Sweepstakes between February 1, 2018 to February 28, 2018.
- One (1) winner will be selected from a random drawing and will be awarded $1,250 cash.
- You can enter every day, multiple times per day until February 28, 2018.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by Bauer Xcel Media.
In order to enter the Woman’s World $1,250 Cash Sweepstakes, the contestant must be 13 years of age or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. The official starting and ending times associated with the Woman’s World $1,250 Cash Sweepstakes is listed as 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”), February 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST, February 28, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). Entrants who are under 18 years of age need permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter the sweepstakes.
How to Enter
In order to enter the Woman’s World $1,250 Cash Sweepstakes, entrants will need to visit any of the websites listed below and follow the on-screen entry instructions, including providing your email address, phone number, and mailing address:
Woman’s World $1,250 Cash Sweepstakes Promotional Notes
- The Winner will be selected in a random drawing. Winner will notified via email or other contact information provided in the entry.
- This is a must enter cash sweepstakes!
- Sponsor: Bauer Xcel Media who is headquartered at 200 West 41st Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10036.
Unfortunately, employees of Bauer Magazine Lp (Sponsor), or its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or members of their immediate family or household are NOT eligible to enter the Woman’s World $1,250 Cash Sweepstakes.
Contestants who would like to obtain the name(s) of the winner(s) associated with this must enter sweepstakes can write to: Winner List, Bauer Xcel Media, 200 West 41st Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10036… please include proper postage, a self-addresses stamped envelope, and make the request within six months after the conclusion of the Entry Period.