Apply for the popular Blue Cash Everyday credit card from AMEX. Please have the 14-character RSVP code and your ZIP code.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- The Blue Cash Everyday card requires a good to great credit score
- The RSVP code is 14 digits long and can be found on the promotional letter from AMEX
- The applicant should receive a decision in less than 30 seconds assuming they have the RSVP code
- The RSVP code means the applicant has already been pre screened
Blue Cash Everyday Card Benefits
- 3% cash back when making purchases at grocery stores
- 2% cash back when making purchases at department stores and gas stations
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Cash back received in Reward Dollars that can be redeemed for a statement credit
- www.bceapply.com terms
No transfer will be processed if: (1) any requested transfer is less than $100; (2) the total amount of all requested transfers exceeds the lesser of $7,500 or 75% of your credit limit; or (3) charging the requested transfers to your Card account would cause your total account balance to exceed your credit limit
AMEX Blue Cash Card Reviews(from high end credit card blogs)
- NerdWallet: 3.9 out of 5 – The Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express offers good, relevant cash-back rewards that could match your needs if you spend modest amounts at U.S. supermarkets, U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores
- CreditKarma: 3.8 out of 5 stars (57% of users gave it a 5 out of 5)
- WalletHub: 3.5 out of 5
As you can see the Blue Cash Everyday card gets pretty good reviews from the big card blogs and is worth a spot in most consumers wallets.
Any questions in regards to a bill associated with a Blue Cash Everyday card can be directed to 1 -800-472-9297.
Any questions in regards to www.bceapply.com can be directed to an American Express customer service agent at toll free 1-800-528-4800.
Blue Cash Everyday Website