The Giant Tiger Survey Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
www.GiantTiger.com/Survey Sweepstakes Instructions
- Make a purchase at Giant Tiger
- Navigate to www.gianttiger.com/survey
- Provide the required information from the Giant Tiger receipt
- Answer all the survey questions
- Provide an email address to enter the $500 Giant Tiger Survey Sweepstakes
What is needed from the Giant Tiger Receipt?
- Transaction number
- Giant Tiger store number
- Register number
- Date of visit
Also, note the transaction number will be 4 digits long while the Giant Tiger register number will be 2 digits in length.
- PCH Sweepstakes Entry – Sign up to win millions. One of the biggest and best sweepstakes ever created in the United States.
- DGCustomerFirst com – Enter to win a $100 Dollar General gift card. A purchase is not required to enter.
- MyBKExeprience – Not a sweepstakes but you will get a FREE WHOPPER when taking the Burger King customer survey!
Giant Tiger Survey Sweepstakes No Purchase Entry Method
Please write to:
Giant Tiger Stores Limited Attention: Alexandra Ninclaus Re: [Enter Month/Year] Contest Mail-In Entry 2480 Walkley Road Ottawa, ON Canada K1G6A9.
Include a 3 x 5 piece of paper with your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address, and email address.
Also, no PO Boxes are not allowed when entering via mail.
www.GiantTiger.com/Survey Promotional Notes
- Therefore, the $500 gift card cannot be traded in for cash
- No purchase or payment of any kind necessary to participate or win
- A purchase or completion of a survey will not affect or improve the chances of winning a Prize
- Giant Tiger reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms of this promotion at any time for any reason
- Employees of Giant Tiger are not allowed to enter
Giant Tiger $500 Gift Card Survey Winners List?
Hence, the name of the lucky gift card winner will be posted on www.facebook.com/GiantTiger and on www.gianttiger.com/survey after the drawing has been completed.