- If you were unlucky enough to have your American Airlines flight canceled please request a refund.
- Head on over to www.prefunds.aa.com/refunds to begin the annoying process.
- Please have about 5 minutes set aside.
- AA is experiencing many refund requests due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
“Not all tickets will qualify for a refund. We’ll determine if your ticket is eligible when you submit a refund request. It may take up to 7 business days for this process to happen. You can check your refund status online.” – www.prefunds.aa.com/refunds
Get a receipt from these clowns? Good luck…
Please have the 13-digit ticket number and the passenger’s last name if you need your receipt to apply for the refund.
The wait is so bad unless you are hard up for cash, we suggest avoiding the entire process altogether as it is super stressful, and the AA customer service is terrible.
Read More: Visit TellTheBell.com to win $500 cash!
- AAdvantage section of AA.com
- Toll-Free 1-800-882-8880
- Spanish: 800-633-3711
- French: 800-756-8613
American Airlines Refund Coronavirus UPDATE: Fees associated with specific travel dates have been waived…
- Bought your ticket before April 7, 2020, for travel through September 30, 2020, you can rebook without change fees.
- Buy a new trip from March 1 – May 31, 2020, for all future travel; you can also change it to a later date without changing fees.