Subway Listens Customer Survey
- Take a short survey in regards to a Subway purchase and earn a FREE Cookie!
- SubwayListens.com is managed by Subway
- The survey will only take one minute to complete
- The free cookie coupon MUST be redeemed within five days
- Cookies are available in sugar and chocolate chip
Please visit www.subwaylistens.com to take the survey and earn the FREE COOKIE!
In the finicky world of fast food, a customers opinion can go a long way, perhaps even longer than the classic foot-long sub from Subway.
In order to provide feedback (and earn the free cookie), the customer will have to provide an email address, the date of purchase, time of purchase, and the Subway terminal ID Transaction.
SubwayListens Survey Notes
- Please note the only way to earn the free cookie is to complete the survey
- The customer’s information will never be shared or sold to third parties
- Subway may make hiring or firing decisions based on the feedback provided from the customers
All feedback provided by the customer via the SubwayListens free cookie survey will only be used to improve the customer service at the Subway in question.
Check out the MyMoneyGoblin Cash Sweepstakes Page!
www.SubwayListens.com Promotional Notes
- A BIG must for Subway fanboys who want a free cookie
- The survey must be completed within five days
- Subway reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time
- Customers who fail to take the survey within five days will miss out on their chance to earn the free cookie
- Subway cookies are available in Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Double Chocolate Cookie, Rasberry Cheesecake, Rainbow Cookie and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut (subject to availability)
- A must take survey courtesy of MyMoneyGoblin
- Only one cookie coupon can be used per visit
- The customer can take the survey as many times as they want to assume they have a Subway receipt
- Subway FANBOYS will also want to check out the StayConnected page to find Subway coupons, news, and offers
Must-try menu items at Subway
- THE COOKIE
- Foot Long Meatball Sub
- Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt (a big must for bacon fans… ask for extra bacon for a real treat)
- Oven Roasted Chicken (a more healthy option for women looking to shed a few pounds)
- Cold Cut Combo (not healthy but damn good!)
- Black Forest Ham Salad
- Steak, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
Subway customers looking for more rewards should register for the Subway Rewards Program which will allow the member to obtain free food and drink for simply making purchases at Subway.
SubwayListens.com Survey Instructions
- Make a purchase at Subway
- Save the receipt as it will be need to take the survey
- Access the Internet
- Navigate to (subwaylistens.com)
- Answer all the survey questions
- Claim the free cookie coupon code
Subway offers five footlongs at $4.99 each: Meatball Marinara, Veggie Delight, Cold Cut Combo, Black Forest Ham, and the Spicy Italian.
Subway on Social Media
Want even more rewards? Sign up for the Subway MyWayRewards program. In order to sign up, the customer will need to provide a valid email address.
Subway Store Hours
- Monday 8 am to 9 am
- Tuesday 8 am to 9 am
- Wednesday 8 am to 9 pm
- Thursday 8 am to 9 pm
- Friday 8 am to 9 pm
- Saturday 8 am to 9 pm
- Sunday 9 am to 9 pm
Please note these are general store hours and exact hours may vary by location.
Subway Customer Service
- Subway Phone Number: 1-833-778-2929
- Corporate Address: 325 Bic Drive Milford, CT 06460
- Email Subway
Subway Order Online?
They have you covered!
Visit order.subway.com/en-US/locator to order your favorite footlongs online (we suggest the meatball sub or oven-roasted turkey!).
You will need to provide a valid credit card if paying for your order online (i.e. Visa, MasterCard).
Subway MyWayRewards Program Quick Hits
- Customers will earn four tokens for every buck spent
- Once the customer has earned 200 tokens, they will receive a $2 Reward
- The program is available in all 50 states in the U.S.
Any questions in regards to the SubwayListens Promotion can be directed to the Subway corporate office at 203-877-4282 or toll-free 1-800-888-4848. Subway customers who would like to reach out via U.S. mail can write to: 325 Bic Drive, Milford, CT 06460.
- Find a Subway Store