Subway Listens Customer Survey
- Take a short survey in regards to a Subway purchase and earn a FREE Cookie!
- SubwayListens.com is managed by Subway
- The survey will only take one minute to complete
In the finicky world of fast food a customers opinion can go a long way, perhaps even longer than the classic foot long sub from Subway. In order to provide feedback (and earn the free cookie) the customer will have to provide an email address, the date of purchase, time of purchase, and the Subway terminal ID Transaction. Please note the only way to earn the free cookie is to complete the survey.
All feedback provided by the customer via the SubwayListens free cookie survey will only be used to improve the customer service at the Subway in question. The customer’s information will never be shared or sold to third parties.
Please visit www.subwaylistens.com to take the survey and earn the FREE COOKIE!
www.SubwayListens.com Promotional Notes
- A BIG must for Subway fan boys who want a free cookie
- The survey must be completed within 5 days
- Subway reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time
- Customers who fail to take the survey within 5 days will miss out on their chance to earn the free cookie
- Subway cookies are available in Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Double Choclate Cookie, Rasberry Cheesecake, Rainbow Cookie & White Chocolate Macadamia Nut (subject to availability)
- A must take survey courtesy of MyMoneyGoblin
- Only one cookie coupon can be used per visit
- The customer can take the survey as many times as they want assuming they have a Subway receipt
- Subway FAN BOYS will also want to check out the StayConnected to page to find Subway coupons, news, and offers
Must try menu items at Subway include:
- THE COOKIE
- Foot Long Meatball Sub
- Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt (a big must for bacon fans… ask for extra bacon for a real treat)
- Oven Roasted Chicken (a more healthy option for women looking to shed a few pounds)
- Cold Cut Combo (not healthy but damn good!)
- Black Forest Ham Salad
- Steak, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
Subway customers looking for more rewards should register for the Subway Rewards Program which will allow the member to obtain free food and drink for simply making purchases at Subway.
Any questions in regards to the SubwayListens Promotion can be directed to the Subway corporate office at 203-877-4282 or toll free 1-800-888-4848. Subway customers who would like to reach out via US mail can write to: 325 Bic Drive, Milford, CT 06460.