Tell Tims Survey
- Customers who make purchase at Tim Horton’s can take a short survey in regards to their visit and earn a promotional gift (i.e. coupon)
- TellTims.com is managed by the Service Management Group
- The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete
- Available in both English and Spanish
In order to start the Tell Tims survey the customer will need the survey code from the Tim Horton’s customer receipt. Those who do not have the code will not be able to provide feedback. The Tell Tim’s Horton survey can only be taken online and is not available via phone or email.
Those who complete the survey will receive a validation code which can be redeemed at Tim Hortons to receive their promotional gift. The survey is only available to residence of the United States.
- The feedback will only be used to improve the customer service at the Tim Hortons in question
- The survey is available in both English or Spanish
- When the Tell Tims survey is completed the customer will be given a validation code to write in the space provided on the survey invitation
- The customer’s information will never be sold to a third-party
- Customers who enjoy this survey will also want to check out the SubwayListens Free Cookie customer survey
- If the customer does not have the survey code they will NOT be able to take the survey
TellTims.com Survey Instructions
- Make a purchase at Tim Hortons café and bakeshop
- SAVE THE RECEIPT (as the survey code from the receipt will be needed)
- Hurry home (without speeding)
- Access the internet and navigate to the survey URL
- Answer all the questions
- Write down the validation code and redeem a gift the next time visiting Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons Inc. is a Ontario, Canada based fast food restaurant specializing in coffee and donuts. The firm was found in 1964 and was formally known as Tim Horton Donuts, Tim Donuts Limited, and The TDL Group.
Any questions in regards to the Tell Tims customers survey can be directed to 1-888-601-1616. Customers looking to score coupons and promotion should sign up for the Tim Hortons newsletter which will provide the user will coupons from time to time (please not a valid email address is needed).