bankofamerica.com/mduidebitcard – Maryland UI Card Reviews
- Bank of America has teamed up with the state of Maryland to create UI cards for people who are on Unemployment Benefits in the state.
- Head to www.bankofamerica.com/mduidebitcard and apply or sign in to access your account.
- This benefit is only designed for legal residents in the state of Maryland.
- If you can work, please do so, and don’t steal money from the taxpayers.
Bank of America MD UI Debit Card Reviews
“BY far the best thing that ever happened to me was getting approved for UI benefits… not only do I not need to wake up at 6 am anymore, but I can watch CNN 24/7! YES!” Doug P. – New York, NY
“Working is for the bees… I voted for Obama to help me stay on UI benefits, and boy, did he deliver… I hope Trump doesn’t wreck everything for us.” Big Troy – Cleveland, OH
“Wow was it easy to collect benefits… they don’t even ask me to verify my hours or show proof I’m looking for a job… The US is going Socialist, and I like it!” Todd M. Chicago, IL
Enter sweepstakes!: Visit PCH Entry and never have to work again!
Important note regarding previous recipients of benefits and replacement cards
If you have previously received unemployment from your State agency on a prepaid card, the State will continue to send funds to that existing prepaid card account.
If you are no longer in possession of that card, you will need to request a replacement card by accessing the Replace My Card feature at www.bankofamerica.com/mduidebitcard
MD UI Debit Card Customer Service
- Mail: Bank of America Maryland Unemployment Benefits Debit Card Cardholder Services P.O. Box 8488 Gray, Tennessee 37615-8488
- Phone: Bank of America Prepaid Debit Card Customer Service Center 1.855.847.2029 1.866.656.5913 TTY line for the hearing impaired 423.262.1650 Outside the United States
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions or comments
- Online: www.prepaid.bankofamerica.com/mduidebitcard/Program/Contact