Use your Blue Reward points to get a Barnes & Noble gift card similar to the one shown above.
Visit www.bcbsnc.com/useblue rewards to login and redeem your rewards today!
The Use Blue Rewards Program is a nice way of saying thank you for being a Blue Cross and Blue Shield customer.
How Do I Redeem My Use Blue Certificate?
You can redeem your BCBS Reward certificates by clicking on the “Rewards” menu option at the top of the page.
Search for products by category or by keyword. Simply click on the gift card you wish to order and click “Order”.
You should be sent an email confirming your order.
Once the e-gift card balance is zero the card will be useless as they are not eligible to be reloaded.
BCBSNC.com/UseBlue Customer Service
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 855-499-1577
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in its health programs and activities
Some (but not all) BCBS Use Blue e-gift cards require a secret code in order to be accessed.
Please note if you lose your secret code you can click on the “Order History” option to view a list of all of your secret codes.
Rewards are lame? Give me a sweepstakes?!
- NPCListens: Get a coupon in return for feedback
- PCH Entry List: View a list of all the current PCH sweepstakes (win big!)
- CVSHealthSurvey.com: Enter to win $1,000… BOOM goes the dynamite!
If you were issued a code, it will be found in your e-gift card redemption instructions.
You will be prompted to input your secret code when you try to open your e-gift card.
Only United States residents who are 18 years of age or older and business
entities having their principal office in the United States may participate in the
BCBS Gift Card Rewards Program.