DGCustomerFirst com Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes
Enter to win a boatload of Dollar General gift cards via the DG Customer First customer survey.
To begin to visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
Tips and Hints
- Dollar General employees are not allowed to enter.
- A Dollar General purchase is not required and a purchase will not increase the odds of winning a DG gift card (related: TellTims customer survey).
- Dollar General reserves the right to terminate or update this promotion as they see fit.
- Contestants must use the gift card at Dollar General locations only and are encouraged not to sell the card on eBay (although technically they could do so).
DGCustomerFirst com Highlights
- Take part in the DG Customer Survey and earn a mind-blowing $100 gift card which can be used at Dollar General!
- DGCustomerFirst.com is operated by SMG (aka Service Management Group)
- Imagine all the stuff the winner can buy at DG with that $100 gift card! (the possibilities are endless)
- A purchase is not required in order to enter
First of all the DGCustomerFirst.com $100 sweepstakes is a must enter cash sweepstakes and will not require a purchase!
DGCustomerFirst.com Promotion Points
The Dollar General $100 Gift Card survey sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. who are 18 years of age or older.
Employees of Dollar General Corporation, Prize Logic LLC, and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
What’s the bottom line?
- A must take gift card survey sweepstakes for those who shop at Dollar General on a regular basis
- The $100 DG gift card cannot be traded in for cash
- Prize Logic LLC will be in charge of the gift card draw and distribution to winners
- 10 $100 gift cards will be given away each month
- The total value of all prizes (i.e., Dollar General Gift Cards to be given away during the course of the promotion will equal $40,000)
- Please allow up to eight weeks of the prize to be delivered via U.S. Mail
DGCustomerFirst Contact Information
- Phone: 877-463-1553
- Email: email@example.com
- Corporate Address: 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, TN 37072
- Corporate Phone Number: 615-855-4000
Please note all feedback provided via DGCustomerFirst will be used to improve the quality of the customer service at the location in question.
Hence Dollar General will never sell or market the customer’s information to a third-party.
- PCH Sweepstakes Entry (the prize patrol handing out millions of dollars will never get old)
- TellTheBell (Taco Bell is giving away $500 cash in their monthly survey sweepstakes)
- Woman’s Day Sweeps (an updated list with all of the current Women Days Sweepstakes)
- TJMaxxFeedback.com: Take a short survey in regards to a TJ Maxx purchase and maybe win a $500 gift card in the process
- WalgreensListens (another must enter cash sweepstakes)
- MCDVoice – Get a free McDonald’s menu item when taking a short survey
Dollar General Fanboy Pro Tips
Consumers who frequent DG on a regular basis will want to sign up for Dollar General Digital Coupons.
All that is needed is a valid phone number, and the customers will be able to redeem hundreds of coupons instantly at checkout using their mobile phone number.
Dollar General customers will also want to check out the Dollar General PEPSICO Reward Zone.
The PEPSICO Reward Zone allows members to enter codes found on Dollar General receipts and collect rewards!
But how do I enter the sweepstakes without purchase?
Here is the money maker!
No one likes to pay in order to enter cash sweepstakes!
Those who would like to enter WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE from DG can write to;
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Also please include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestant’s name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth.
Another note: a purchase will not increase the odds of winning this bird.
Dollar General Hours
Hours may differ based on the location but generally speaking, DG stores are open from 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Sunday.
Some Dollar General may be closed on Sundays in the state of Utah.
- Make a purchase at Dollar General
- Save the receipt (the 15 digit survey code will be needed to take the survey online)
- Access the Internet
- Navigate to the survey URL (dgcustomerfirst.com)
- Answer all the survey questions
- Above all enter the sweepstakes!
- If you do not enter the sweepstakes you will have a 0% chance of winning the gift card and will be left out in the cold upon drawing day 🙁
Most noteworthy Dollar General employees are not allowed to enter the promotion.
Also, employees, immediate family members are not allowed to participate.
Enter the survey sweepstakes with a purchase?
Please note there is not a minimum dollar amount you must spend in order to win the cash prize and or take the survey sweepstakes.
If your not a Dollar General fan or there simply is not one in your area check out these retailers that are also on the cheap side of the game…
Dollar General Coupons
Oh, yea! The best part about shopping at Dollar General is the money-saving coupons! BOOM goes the dynamite.
There are no coupons associated with the Dollar General First Survey as it is a sweepstake.
Please sign up for the Dollar General digital coupon service page if you would like to obtain some money-saving offers.
DGCustomerFirst com on Social Media
Pinterest: Dollar General (ideal for DG fanboys looking to receive budget-friendly tips, ideas, recipes and more)
Also, be sure to use the Dollar General Store Locator Tool to find a DG in any given area in the United States.
How many Dollar General surveys can you do?
You can take as many surveys as purchases you make. For example if you make 5 purchases in 7 days you can take the survey 5 times (you will need the survey code to take each survey).
Please note you will be required to claim the $100 cash prize with Uncle Sam if you are lucky enough to win this bad boy.
What about our Spanish speaking comrades? (dgcustomerfirst.com en español?)
Yes. If you speak Spanish please visit dgcustomerfirst.com en español to take the Dollar General Survey in Spanish.