Hooters Money Ball Sweepstakes
Enter the Hooters Fantasy Draft Money Ball promotion and win cash prizes or a trip to 2020 Superbowl!
Visit www.hootersmoneyball.com for more details and to sign up.
It’s free to create a league and only takes a few minutes to set up.
Once you have created a league you can invite your friends, neighbors, brothers-in-law, or even a hooters girl to play in your league!
- Weekly cash prizes
- Hooters food and drink coupons
- Trip to the 2020 Superbowl in Miami, FL
Who can play?
According to the Hooters Moneyball promotional rules, the following individuals are allowed to enter…
You must be 18 years or older to play in most states (19 or older to play in Alabama, British Columbia, Nebraska, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, and Yukon Territory. 21 or older to play in Massachusetts), reside in the United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada.
Enter More Sweepstakes!
- MyMoneyGoblin $500 Holiday Wishlist Sweepstakes: Enter to win $500 cash just in time for Christmas!
- BJS.com/Feedback: Enter to win a $500 gift card to BJ’s
HootersMoneyBall Rules & Other Stuff
- Ends on 12/31/2019
- This is a rake-free contest
- You must be a Hooters PlayersFirst member in order to enjoy the rake-free promotion
- PlayersFirst membership allows you to play up to $100 in rake-free entry fees each month
- In order to deposit money, you must have a valid credit card or PayPal account
- HootersMoneyball accepts Visa, American Express, Discover, and Mastercard
Hooters Fantasy Draft Support
Any questions in regards to the Moneyball promotion can be directed to www.hooters.fantasydraft.com/help-center/support.
You can also reach out to the Hooters customer support hotline at toll-free 1-866-225-4668.
Hooters Corporate Office
- Address: Hooters of America, LLC 1815 The Exchange SE Atlanta, Georgia 30339
- Phone: 770-951-204
Hours will differ per location but generally speaking, Hooters is open on…
- Sunday 11 AM– 11 PM
- Monday 11 AM– 12 AM
- Tuesday 11 AM– 12 AM
- Wednesday 11 AM– 12 AM
- Thursday 11 AM– 12 AM
- Friday 11 AM– 1 AM
- Saturday 11 AM – 1 AM
They are closed on certain holidays like Christmas Day and Easter.